Lockstep API Jan 2022 release notes
Platform API changes since December 2021
The Lockstep Platform API updates on a bi-weekly cadence. For full details on the API, please see the Swagger/OpenAPI specification.
Introducing Software Development Kits
- For Python based projects, add lockstep-sdk from PyPi
- For Java based projects, download the JAR file from GitHub
- For Dot Net based projects, add LockstepSdk from NuGet
For examples demonstrating how to use these SDKs, please see the Lockstep SDK Examples repository on GitHub. Lockstep welcomes pull requests and issue reports on GitHub.
Email and Activity APIs
The Lockstep Platform API now includes functionality related to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable emails and activity tracking.
- The Activities APIs allow you to manage and monitor tasks for the accounting team used in Lockstep Inbox. More details on the usage of the Activity system are available in the ActivityModel data schema and on the Query Activities API.
- The Emails APIs allow you to manage and monitor messages sent by the company’s accounting team related to inquiries and collections tasks. More details on the usage of the Email system are available in the EmailModel data schema and the Query Emails API.
- Corrected typo for “Update Activity” API title
- Added support for API keys in the Swagger / OpenAPI specification
- Complete Postman collection available on developer site