Communities become powerful when they come together. This is why we are launching an event series to strengthen our bond and reach new audiences to grow bigger.
The process is simple, yet powerful. Here is how it works:
- Go to the official LockTrip Blog
- Select one of your favorite articles
- Share the link to the selected article on Twitter with the hashtag #LTjuly
Of course your tweet can also have other hashtags in it!
We will select the 3 best-performing tweets in terms of tweet activity (likes and retweets both grant you 1 point). Each point will convert into a reward of 1 LOC (provided you made it into the top 3), for a maximum cap of 200 LOC per participant.
In addition, we will randomly select 3 tweets and reward the owners with 50 LOC each. Depending on the tweet activity (likes and retweets), we might pay out additional bonuses. It thus makes sense to push your tweet even if you won’t make it into the top positions.
- Only tweets that have the hashtag #LTjuly will count as submitted
- Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 tweets, of which both have to be at least 24 hours apart
- Your Twitter account has to have at least 20 followers to be eligible for the reward
- Using fake accounts to submit more tweets or create fake activity will disqualify you
- The event starts from the moment of announcement and lasts until the end of July (GMT).
- Each participant can only receive 1 reward. Submitting 2 tweets doubles your chances of winning, but does not make it possible to win twice.
- Multiple retweets from the same person will count as a single retweet. Both the like and the retweet from the same person count as separate activities.
- It is allowed to ask for help from the community by boosting each others tweets. Paid help is not allowed.
Let the fun begin! We wish all of you the best luck.