LOL: Issue #22
This week in LOL:
1. Put a big bird in a small cage — Nandita Singh (I’m a fan of this girl, I’ve heard her before, performing spoken word pieces a couple of times, but I’ve only started reading her blog recently. Read this!)
2. The Most Intimate Photograph by Chris Wiley (Photo credit: Emmet and Edith Gowin)
3. Brittle Borders of Fragile Indian Nationalism by Vasundhara Jairath (shared by Ashwini Ashokkumar)
4. Humour in Poetry: A dying art by Rochelle D’ silva
5. Wildlife by William Evans
6. Just Another Leh Essay via Kaza ft. People, Places, Creatures by myself.