LOL — Issue #23
Good Saturday Morning/Evening!
- The Effort — Poem — Sukanya Sinha Roy
- What Coffee is to you? — Facebook Comments
- No Sense Of Place: To Learn the Meaning of Life From a Four-Legged Therapist — The Wire
- Have You Ever Tasted The Quiet —Spoken Word Poem — Hana Vaid
- Remembering Jeanne Moreau, the Cinematic Enigma Who Embodied Swag — The Wire
- Lord Ram In Court — Hindi Spoken Word Poetry — Gaurav Tripathi — UnErase Poetry
- Differences between the moon and a ceiling fan (and other thoughts) — Keerthi Purushothaman’s post on her blog.
- Become A Slam Poet In 5 Steps — TedEd Video
- What The Fuck Is Slam Poetry — Shantanu Anand