CryptoZombies has come to a fork in the road (+Surprise Rewards 🎉)
In just 6 months of launch, CryptoZombies has helped over 135,242+ developers master Solidity and Ethereum smart contracts.
…and now, it’s time for your Zombies to evolve — INTO Blockchain Zombies.
We’re hard forking CryptoZombies onto its own DAppChain.
Since every evolution depends on change, I brought some exciting news JUST FOR YOU...
As in, I am going to reveal some surprise rewards for being a loyal early adopter.
That means YOU will now get the chance to earn some serious perks for your efforts on CryptoZombies.
It’s our way of saying “Thank You”.
But, you’ll still have to do some work to earn it 😎
Matter of fact — You’ll have until ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ April 20th 2018 @ 12:00:00 UTC to earn these insane perks, so be sure to read this entire post to find out how.
Update: We’ve postponed the deadline to April 20th at the same time to account for delays in translating Lesson 6. So you have an extra week to claim your rewards!
Before we get to that…
Long before the world was full of Zombies…
When we originally started CryptoZombies late last year, there weren’t many educational resources for upcoming blockchain developers.
So we decided to take it upon ourselves to create a kick-ass, interactive “code school” for learning Solidity and Ethereum Smart Contracts.
The idea was simple: Get beginners to master Solidity development in a fun, interactive manner where they code their own zombie game.
Since then, it has been such a hit that………
CryptoZombies is now the World’s Most Trusted “code school” for learning Solidity and Ethereum Smart Contracts.
…and it’s about to get EVEN BETTER.
We are HARD FORKING CryptoZombies.io onto it’s own DAppChain
DelegateCall is meant to be a fully operational implementation of our technology.
DelegateCall is running smoothly on its own DAppChain because of the Loom SDK — which does all the heavy lifting for developers that are building the next generation of fully scalable DApps on dedicated DAppChains.
In the future, we are expecting THOUSANDS of decentralized DApps to be running on Loom DAppChains.
Until then, please help me welcome CryptoZombies.io as our second DAppChain App.
Why Fork CryptoZombies.io?
The reasons for hard forking CryptoZombies are threefold:
- It demonstrates that the Loom SDK can be used to store all sorts of data (like: game play states, character data, lesson progress, etc) on scalable DAppChains.
- Achievements will be verifiable on the blockchain, so students could literally “prove” their knowledge to anyone (including employers)
- We want to demonstrate a really cool feature of DAppChains: Inter-blockchain relay. When CryptoZombies is on its own DAppChain, you’ll be able to import your lesson progress into DelegateCall, and have it show an indicator on your profile (as a badge) so that everyone knows your level of Solidity understanding.
We don’t want you to get kidnapped, So PLEASE Don’t Tell Anyone about these perks.
If you are one of our loyal, hardworking, early adopter students (i.e: original gangsters) — you have the chance to earn some serious rewards and perks.
The rewards and perks will be given in TWO separate tiers:
- Those who have finished SOME, but NOT all lessons on CryptoZombies by ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ April 20th 2018 at 12:00:00 UTC.
- Those who HAVE finished ALL the lessons on CryptoZombies by ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ April 20th 2018 at 12:00:00 UTC.
So, WTF does that mean?
1. Rewards for students who have finished SOME but NOT ALL the lessons
In other words, if you are an existing CryptoZombies student (and haven’t finished all the lessons by ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ April 20th 2018), you will STILL (automatically) get the following rewards:
- 1 x LOOM Token (Regular Loom Membership)
- 10 x DelegateCall Tokens
- Rare item on Etherboy (our upcoming DAppChain Game)
- 1 x card pack on Battleground (our upcoming DAppChain Game)
Again, rewards will be automatically credited to your CryptoZombies account, you don’t have to “do anything” to get them.
Plus — Much like Santa Claus, we KNOW if you’ve actually finished the lessons or not 😉
So, no cheating.
But, if you are AMBITIOUS, you can….
2. Finish ALL 6 LESSONS by the deadline and SUPERCHARGE your Perks 🎉
Now, if you are super dedicated and have worked very hard to finish ALL 6 LESSONS on CryptoZombies, we want to acknowledge that.
Some of you are drinking obscene amounts of caffeine and other questionable substances to trick your body into not sleeping so you could finish lessons on CryptoZombies.
We don’t recommend putting your health at risk, but we do respect the hustle.
…and to show our respect, if you finish ALL 6 LESSONS of CryptoZombies by ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶April 20th 2018 (12:00:00 UTC), you’ll be rewarded with additional perks.
If you finish ALL 6 Lessons by the deadline, you’ll be getting:
- 10 x LOOM Tokens (Developer tier Loom Membership)
- 100 x DelegateCall Tokens
- Legendary genesis item on “Etherboy in Blockchain World” (Upcoming DAppChain Game)
- Special-edition card with your very own zombie (genetically cloned from your CryptoZombie’s DNA) on “CryptoZombies Battleground” (Upcoming DAppChain Game)
If you have finished ALL lessons are are just waiting for Lesson 6, RELAX — CryptoZombies Lesson 6 will be out before the ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶April 20th Deadline.
Remember, the reward cutoff date is ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶April 20th, 12:00:00 UTC — and you MUST COMPLETE ALL 6 Lessons on CryptoZombies to qualify for the additional perks.
- We already released our first DAppChain App (called DelegateCall), and we are hard-forking the world-famous CryptoZombies.io into its own DAppChain.
- Rewards will be given to the most loyal and hardworking students of CryptoZombies (if they qualify). See details above on how to qualify. (Deadline for Rewards: ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ April 20th 2018 at 12:00:00 UTC)
- Once hard-forked, The CryptoZombies DAppChain will have inter-blockchain relay with the Delegatecall DAppChain. When CryptoZombies is on its own DAppChain, you’ll be able to import your lesson progress into DelegateCall, and have it show an indicator on your profile (as a badge) so that everyone knows your level of Solidity understanding.
- Students who finished ALL CryptoZombies lessons will have a special badge on DelegateCall that proves their understanding of the blockchain.
- DelegateCall Job Board (Coming Soon) will show candidate status and relevant achievements automatically for employers looking to hire blockchain developers.
- The hard-fork also demonstrates that the Loom SDK can be used to build all sorts of applications (like: games, social networks, etc) on a fully scalable DAppChain to fuel the future decentralization of the Internet.
Good luck! Cryptozombies are waiting.