- Basechain was formerly known as PlasmaChain. Read the official announcement.
Since we launched LOOM token staking in April — you have all staked well over 215,679,841+ LOOM to help secure the chain.
That’s around 30% of the current circulating supply!
…and today, we are releasing an open source wallet to make your life even easier.
It’s called Loom Wallet — and it will be integrated into the Staking Dashboard to give you a seamless experience.
With Loom Wallet — you’ll be able to do things like:
- View your Basechain assets and tokens (like LOOM, ETH, etc.)
- Send and receive tokens easily to other users on Basechain
- Sign in with MetaMask
- Deposit and withdraw tokens to and from Ethereum
- Deposit and withdraw to and from other major chains (coming soon)
- View your game assets (i.e. non-fungible tokens, a.k.a. NFTs), and transfer them to other accounts (coming soon)
Keep in mind that the Loom Wallet DOES NOT store any of your private keys — in fact, Loom Wallet is simply an interface/manager to make your life easier.
Plus, since security is paramount and we want you to be able to take a peek into how the internals work — Loom Wallet is fully open source.
Other than that…
You should go ahead and try Loom Wallet right now 😉
Loom Network is the production-ready, multichain interoperable platform for serious dapp developers — providing developers the tools they need to scale high-performance user-facing dapps today.
New to Loom? Start here.
Want to stake your LOOM tokens and help secure Loom Network? Find out how.
And if you enjoyed this article and want to stay in the loop, go ahead and sign up for our private mailing list.