LoopringDEX Listed TRUE, MOT and TUSD Trading Pairs (Batch#6)
TUSD, TRUE and MOT have been added onto LoopringDEX this week.
1. TrueChain (TRUE) is a truly fast, permissionless, secure and scalable public blockchain platform which is supported by hybrid consensus technology called Minerva and a global developer community.
2. Olympus Labs (MOT) aims to power the next generation fintech DApp ecosystem through the Olympus Protocol.
- Stable currency: TrueUSD is backed by the US dollar, acting as a stable currency for digital exchange.
- Legal protection: Anyone who passes a standard KYC/AML check can redeem TrueUSD for USD.
- 1 to 1 parity: Every TrueUSD is always 100% collateralized by USD, held in professional trust firms’ banks.
Attention: Loopring’s token listing is 100% free. Please follow this link to submit your token listing requests. We will review your listing requests once per week and add new trading pairs every Friday.
To stay up-to-date with Loopring, please sign up for Loopring’s Bi-Weekly Letter, and find us here:
⭑ Twitter: twitter.com/loopringorg
⭑ Reddit: reddit.com/r/loopringorg
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopring_en
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopringfans (Chinese)
⭑ StackOverflow: stackoverflow.com/c/loopring
⭑ Kakao: open.kakao.com/o/gJbSZdF (Korean)