Lootex — A One-stop Shop to Gear Up for the Metaverse
Lootex is a GameFi marketplace to purchase NFTs and in-game assets.
As NFTs, GameFi, and the metaverse continue to grow, users will need a marketplace where they can buy, sell, or trade their in-game assets, both quickly and without high gas fees.
With the metaverse making its way into our everyday vernacular, Lootex aims to serve as an item shop in the metaverse where players can freely buy and sell gear or other in-game assets. Whether you are the play-to-earn, move-to-earn, or share-to-earn type, what you earn in the metaverse can even be used to purchase assets in the real world.
Lootex is a decentralized multi-chain marketplace that launched in February 2021. Its marketplace currently supports buying, selling, and trading in-game NFTs on ETH, BSC, Polygon, Arbitrum, and AVAX blockchains.
There’s only one place that offers the most up-to-date information, allows users to both swap and pay across multiple blockchains and provides a social place for gamers to share gaming tips. Welcome to Lootex!
Lootex = Loot + Exchange
The origin of the company’s name, Lootex, was Loot Exchange — a player-friendly NFT marketplace. Over the last two years, Lootex has done many corporate and enterprise collaborations, such as certification for limited-edition sneakers, character cards for movies, memberships for private clubs, digital collectibles for red wine, etc. With the rise of Axie Infinity, many GameFi projects have started to emerge. Despite the many verticals within the crypto space, Lootex is committed to where it started — building a player and community-oriented NFT marketplace.
Lootex Offers Something Different
Lootex has always believed in putting gamers first, which has been achieved by providing gamers with the best trading tools for in-game assets. Lootex’s marketplace features over 12,720 NFT assets and over 140 collections available on multiple blockchains with an easy-to-use interface designed specifically so gamers can buy what they need when they need it.
Lootex’s marketplace allows players from around the world to purchase avatars, rare weapons, lands, as well as pets or monsters for their favorite NFT games.
In addition to the platform’s standout features, Lootex also has a strong community, with over 80,000 monthly active users using our platform. We’re thrilled to announce that in November, we had a monthly sales volume of over US$2 million.
Lootex has also partnered with The Sandbox and plans to build several stores on Lootex’s Land within The Sandbox. More information about this will be announced at a later date.
We have also partnered with over 50 blockchain-based games, including RPS League, Block Monster, Dungeon Swap, and Olympus Royale.
In our pursuit of continual growth, Lootex is currently developing more convenient and more impactful features:
- Multi-chain support — On top of the blockchains that Lootex currently supports, many other layer-2 solutions have been put into the pipeline. Switching between different networks on Lootex will be a seamless process, allowing players to view ALL of their assets.
- Edit In-Game Asset Data — Let players add additional information about NFTs on top of the metadata, such as which games they can be used in, their rarity level, and how to use them to earn rewards.
- Build Your Own Storefront — Let game developers or guilds use drag and drop images or media files to easily open their own store on Lootex. Batch transfer or purchase NFTs will make large quantity trading a breeze
- Lootmap — Special trading interfaces designed for different game asset types
- Lootpedia — Game guide created and supported by the game community
- Lootswap — Items swap and cross-chain payments
- Lend & Borrow In-Game Assets — Players will be able to loan out assets in return for tokens like ETH, BNB, and MATIC. Crypto can also be used as collateral for borrowing gaming assets.
Lootex has collaborated with more than 50 game projects around the world, and the most anticipated Launchpad is currently being developed. Players can participate in items’ presale on our launchpad if they complete missions developed by Lootex or the game team. In return, they can win limited genesis items they can brag about.
Meet the Lootex Team
The Lootex team was founded by David Tseng and Justine Lu, both of whom have extensive experience in game development and blockchain technology. Supported by a team of 14, Lootex is passionate about the products it creates and ensures that each and every feature and update it releases is the best it can be.
Lootex is a player-centric cross-chain NFT trading platform that shares the latest blockchain game info. We are devoted to building a gamer-centric game asset marketplace where gamers can easily browse and trade game assets across multiple blockchains.
For the latest updates and announcements, follow Lootex on these channels: