Books read and listened to in 2015
- In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works and Shapes Our Lives. Steven Levy.
- High Output Management. Andy Grove.
- Becoming Steve Jobs. Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat. Oliver Sacks.
- Creative Confidence. David M. Kelley and Tom Kelley.
- The Art of Innovation. Tom Kelley with Jonathan Littman.
- Talking to Humans: Success Starts with Understanding your Customers. Giff Constable.
- Elon Musk. Tesla, SpaceX and the Conquest for a Fantastic Future. Ashlee Vance.
- How Google Works. Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People. Dale Carnegie.
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information. Edward Tufte.
- The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age. Ben Casnocha, Chris Yeh, and Reid Hoffman.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. Mark Haddon.
- Creativity Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration. Ed Catmull with Amy Wallace.
- Rework: Change the Way You Work Forever. David Heinemeier Hansson and Jason Fried.
- Outliers: The Story of Success. Malcolm Gladwell.
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution. Walter Isaacson.
- Too Big To Fail. Andrew Ross Sorkin.
- Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain. David Eagleman.
- The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success. William N. Thorndyke.