2021 January — Portfolio Update
A month about cryptocurrencies volatile.
Here’s my portfolio update for this month:
- I invested a little less this month. From 600€ in last December to 510€. This month I have some additional expenses, so I decided to cut a little. However, I hope to compensate in the coming months.
- New stock added to my portfolio: Microsoft
- I didn’t invest in ETF’s and p2p lending.
Current Portfolio Value
My current portfolio value is 6512€ (2021/01/31). Compared to the previous month, this is an increase of 31%. The cryptocurrencies are by far the main responsible for this growth.
Note that in this value I’m only considering applications, I don’t consider money that I have in cash.
As a consequence of the growth of the cryptos market, my crypto portfolio represents now more than 70%. In the next few months, I’ll invest less in cryptocurrencies, I need to calibrate my portfolio. I should increase in ETF’s and stocks.
Crypto Currencies distribution
Crypto Currencies are very volatile in the last months for several reasons. As a sequence my crypto portfolio value grows more than 48%. We’ll see how it evolves over the next month …
Compared to last month i just bought a share from Microsoft.
Why I bought this stock:
- It’s a very mature company. (it won’t disappear so quickly…)
- It pays dividends.
- I believe that may have margin to grow next years. (Market in Cloud should continue to increase…)
- The possibility of a stock split: like happens last year with Tesla or Apple. Usually a split in a stock, mainly in the IT sector, bring new investors that can make the stock go up.
In the future I have plans to invest in stocks of health companies connected to technology and innovation, maybe in February.