Guide to OKX and Ludena Protocol Collaboration Giveaway
We recently announced our collaboration giveaway event with OKX and wanted to provide you all with a guide to help all of you participate!
- Use the link provided in our Gleam event and click the “login with” at the bottom to log in.
- After writing your full name, you can participate in the event by linking it with your socials.
- After linking your socials, click on the link to sign up for OKX.
Go to OKX Exchange: https://www.okx.com/join/13100669
- Follow the next steps to properly complete the sign-up process.
- Enter your email address and you will be prompted to enter a 6-digit number verification code that will be sent to the email that you entered. Please be patient as it may take some time for the email to arrive. Make sure to check spam and junk mail, and if it does not arrive, press resend and attempt again.
- Once your phone and email address are verified, press the Profile Icon in the right corner. Then click “Verification” and then click “Continue” which is next to the “Individual Account”
- After, select your nationality, input your first and last name, and select the ID type you wish to confirm your identity with. Once this is completed, the following screen will show.
- Go back to the Gleam Event page. https://gleam.io/competitions/M3w8r-okx-
- Enter your OKX Exchange LDN Address and press +1 to enter the LDN address.
- To find the LDN address, click “Assets” in the upper right corner of the OKX exchange website. Then click “Deposit”. Then click “Select Crypto”. Then you can enter “LDN-ERC 20” and click continue. Then your LDN address will be generated.
- Copy the address and insert it into the Gleam event!
- Refer your friends for more entries and more chances to win!