All in A Week’s Work: Ludos Progress Report #12
Welcome, one and all, to the latest installment of the Ludos Progress Report, focused on providing a transparent and detailed insight into the weekly progress being made by the Ludos team. For your convenience, the information provided is categorized into Project Development, Community Growth & Activity, and Co-operation Progress.
1. [LUD Crowdsale]
Multilingual Architecture Support (China, Japan, and UK)
Formal Environment Building
Mobile Phone Panel Adaptation (Preliminary)
DAPP Browser Framework
Https server building
Optimization of Wallet Interface
1. [LUD Crowdsale]
Imtoken DApp browser support
Contract privacy support
3. [SBC-Softbank Stable Coin sidechain]
Background management contract
DAPP Browser Implementation
Implementation of H5 Gaming Wallet
Community data dynamics: 1 growth
Total population growth: 658 people
Total population growth: 155
- Ludos Global Partnership Program is ongoing.
- WeChat Community Volunteer Group opens online quiz activities for 10,000 People.
- Ludos Global Partnership Program is ongoing
- Ludos was invited by the Krypton Space Offshore Innovation Center to attend the EBC Science and Technology Accelerator Strategic Collaboration Conference. The General Assembly convened on January 10th, from 9:30 to 11:30, at Ta Chiyoda Prefecture, Tokyo, Japan. The conference brought together well-known investors in Japan’s venture capital circle, Alibaba senior architect, Chinese entrepreneurs in Japan, etc. The strategic launch was a heated discussion on the ability of Yun Shuli to create new enterprises, the development of the digital economy and the opportunities for future industrial upgrading.
After the meeting, 36 Krypton Incubator Director Bonnie Zheng and EBC accelerator founder Riego extended an invitation to Ludos to work together with the Japanese community to develop a more diverse and comprehensive range of activities. And EBC accelerator founder Rico hopes to cooperate with Ludos on the development toolset technology and seek cooperation opportunities.
2. “2018 China’s Top 10 Block Chain Subversion Innovation Project” vote was conducted in the Chinese community. Ludos has made the top 10 finalists.
About Ludos Protocol
Ludos Protocol is a purpose-built blockchain infrastructure project for the gaming community. As only the third blockchain project to be backed by Japanese investment giant Softbank, Ludos addresses numerous shortcomings in the existing gaming landscape. Its main chain + multi-sidechain architecture allows games to run entirely on their own blockchain, preventing scalability issues that have plagued previous blockchain-based games. Additionally, the Protocol seeks to create a gamer-friendly ecosystem whereby game developers and gamers can come together to easily crowdfund and build on the platform. The use of non-fungible tokens (NFT’s) within the ecosystem will allow gamers to swap assets in one game for assets in another. Finally, through their partnership with FullPay Japan, Ludos will give gamers the chance to use LUD tokens that are earned in-game to shop and buy at a range of retail stores in Japan and later the world.
Ludos Protocol Links
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/LudosProtocol
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/LudosAnnouncements
BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5064140