All In A Week’s Work: Ludos Progress Report #2
Unsurprisingly, this week has been yet another action-packed one for the Ludos team. This edition of the weekly report focuses on project development, community engagement, new partnerships and a planned meet-up in the Middle East!
- [Architecture] Dapp Browser function interface design.
- [Wallet] BTC wallet send-receive currency test.
- [Game] H5 mining game reward rules.
- [Architecture] Under-the-chain contract interaction plan formulation, contract logic operation.
- [Wallet] Wallet UI Optimisation.
- [Game] Designing H5 mining game user enrolment system.
- On October 30th the Ludos Japan team was invited to the Softbank headquarters to discuss our technical progress regarding new retail and financial blockchain solutions.
- Ludos will host its first ever offline meet up in the Middle East, set to take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ludos will invite business leaders from Dubai and members of the Dubai Royal Family to attend and learn more about Ludos Protocol.
- Ludos has signed a contract with a North American public relations firm to expand Ludos’ influence in the region and expand opportunities for cooperation in North America.
- The first five mascots of Ludos have been officially unveiled! The Ludos characters were created by a famous Japanese game designer. In the future, these five family members of Ludos will carry the Protocol’s vision into the gaming industry.
WeChat Weekly Growth Rate: Approximately 1,290 people
Telegram Community Size: 5,891
Telegram Engagement: 80% Increase
Telegram Weekly Growth Rate: 3,700
- The early-bird whitelist registration has been successfully completed and lucky participants are able to make contributions now.
- Ludos held a lottery in the WeChat community this week in order to give back to long time fans and welcome new ones. By now, there are nearly 300 winners with more to come!
- Ludos is preparing to launch an exciting token challenge for members of the community to get involved and help spread the word. More information can be found on the Token Challenge page: https://ludos.one/token-challenge/
As you see, the team is hard at work to make Ludos Protocol the gaming protocol of the future. To stay up to date with all the latest announcements, by joining our Telegram or WeChat. Alternatively, you can follow our Medium Blog so you never miss an article.
About Ludos Protocol
Ludos Protocol is a purpose-built blockchain infrastructure project for the gaming community. As only the third blockchain project to be backed by Japanese investment giant Softbank, Ludos addresses numerous shortcomings in the existing gaming landscape. Its main chain + multi-sidechain architecture allows games to run entirely on their own blockchain, preventing scalability issues that have plagued previous blockchain-based games. Additionally, the Protocol seeks to create a gamer-friendly ecosystem whereby game developers and gamers can come together to easily crowdfund and build on the platform. The use of non-fungible tokens (NFT’s) within the ecosystem will allow gamers to swap assets in one game for assets in another. Finally, through their partnership with FullPay Japan, Ludos will give gamers the chance to use LUD tokens that are earned in-game to shop and buy at a range of retail stores in Japan and later the world.