Introducing the Ludos Protocol Token Challenge!
Get ready, Gamers! Ludos is giving away free tokens to a maximum of 3,000 participants in the first ever Ludos Protocol Token Challenge. The competition will run for two months, starting in November and ending in December. Join our community, help spread the word and unlock your rewards!
Taking part is easy!
All you have to do is register your details and complete the challenges. Each challenged complete will unlock LUD tokens that will be released at the end of the ICO.
The rules are simple:
- You get one entry for each social network you join, plus another for referring your friends.
- Each entry brings you $1 in LUD tokens. The more entries you collect, the bigger the rewards!
- Play fair! Registration is limited to one per person. Those found to have registered under multiple aliases will be banned.
- Engagement in the community is mandatory to complete the Telegram entry. Posts should be thoughtful, polite and constructive to the conversation. Copy pasting or non-sensical messages will not count.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Token Challenge moderator
Good luck and have fun! May the best gamer win ^_^
About Ludos Protocol
Ludos Protocol is a purpose-built blockchain infrastructure project for the gaming community. As only the third blockchain project to be backed by Japanese investment giant Softbank, Ludos addresses numerous shortcomings in the existing gaming landscape. Its main chain + multi-sidechain architecture allows games to run entirely on their own blockchain, preventing scalability issues that have plagued previous blockchain-based games. Additionally, the Protocol seeks to create a gamer-friendly ecosystem whereby game developers and gamers can come together to easily crowdfund and build on the platform. The use of non-fungible tokens (NFT’s) within the ecosystem will allow gamers to swap assets in one game for assets in another. Finally, through their partnership with FullPay Japan, Ludos will give gamers the chance to use LUD tokens that are earned in-game to shop and buy at a range of retail stores in Japan and later the world.