The Lumerin token is live! Here’s how to claim your LMR
If you participated in the Lumerin token Sale, your tokens are waiting for you!
It’s been a couple of months since the public sale ended, and we know you’re all eager to get your Lumerin tokens into your wallet. We want to thank you all for your patience.
We’re happy to tell you that your Lumerin tokens will be available to claim on our dedicated token claim website from Monday, March 28 at 13:00 UTC.
In this article, you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to claim your tokens according to the tranche you selected, as well as how to navigate the token claim website.
Before claiming your tokens…
The token claiming and distribution process uses smart contracts, which means it will be fully automated. Because of this, it’s fundamental that you are fully aware of some considerations before trying to claim:
- Receiving addresses from the Lumerin Public Sale have been whitelisted and are the only addresses allowed to claim. Make sure you’re using the same account you entered on Tokensoft during the Lumerin Public Sale.
- You will need an Ethereum compatible wallet for your browser which accepts Web3 calls to claim. We strongly recommend using the MetaMask browser extension or mobile app. It is critical that you download MetaMask from the official website or official browser webstore to avoid scams and loss of funds.
Note: If you have a hardware wallet, you can connect it to MetaMask to store ERC20 tokens. If you want to use MetaMask through your hardware wallet, please follow the official instructions.
- The amount of tokens available to claim will depend on the tranche(s) you’ve selected at the Lumerin Public Sale. Please, verify the amount and vesting periods of your selected tranche(s).
- You will need a certain amount of ETH to pay the network’s fees for claiming. We recommend that you regularly check current gas prices on Etherscan to pay the minimum possible.
Please make sure that you’ve taken all factors into account before claiming to avoid any problems and to ensure your token claiming experience is as smooth as possible.
For any questions on Lumerin token claims, please email your Tokensoft Acknowledgement Email and the ERC20 receiving address you entered on the sale to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then do an audit and respond.
How to claim your Lumerin tokens: Connecting with MetaMask
Please, read this section and follow instructions very carefully. To start the claiming process, please head to the token claiming website through the following link: https://token.lumerin.io/
Important: Note this exact URL address. Any other URL address is a fake site and will result in loss of funds.
If you are unsure, refer to the administrators of our Telegram and Discord servers. Admins don’t DM first, so make sure you start the conversation to avoid interacting with scammers.
After you enter or click https://token.lumerin.io/, you will be redirected to the authentic Lumerin token claiming website.
To proceed, connect to the site using the “MetaMask” button.
Remember: You will need to connect to the site using the whitelisted address you entered on your Tokensoft account. Whitelisted address snapshot was taken on 01/30 at 12:00 AM UTC.
When you click on the “MetaMask” button, a pop-up window from the MetaMask wallet extension will appear on the screen.
If you have multiple accounts on your MetaMask, you will be asked to select which one you want to connect. Make sure you choose the account with the receiving address set on your Tokensoft account and click “Next.”
After you select the correct address, or if you have only one MetaMask account, you’ll see another window requesting confirmation. Double-check that you selected the correct address and click “Connect.”
How to claim your Lumerin tokens: Connecting with WalletConnect
We strongly recommend using MetaMask for the best and smoothest experience when claiming your LMR tokens. However, if you’re using a different wallet provider, you can also claim using the WalletConnect functionality.
To do that, click on the “WalletConnect” button on the home screen:
A pop-up window will appear. You’ll have different options depending on the wallet provider you’re using.
For wallet apps on phones or mobile devices
Enter your wallet application and look for the WalletConnect option. Once there, you will be asked to scan a QR code, which you will see after clicking on the “WalletConnect” button in the home screen.
If you don’t have access to your camera, or for some reason run into any problems, you can connect by copying the WalletConnect code to your clipboard and pasting it into your wallet app manually.
For desktop wallets
If you’re using a wallet application on your computer, click on the “Desktop” tab. You’ll see different wallet provider options. Find the one you are using and click on it.
You will be redirected to the application or website of your choice to confirm connection to the site.
The token claiming site
After connecting to the site, you will be automatically redirected to the Lumerin token claim screen. There, you’ll find the following information:
- Current balance: The total amount of Lumerin in your account. For the first claim, this amount should be 0 (zero). You can see this at the top of the screen.
- Amount to claim: The total amount of Lumerin you are able to claim at that particular time. This will depend on the amount of tokens purchased during the public sale and the tranche(s) selected.
- Vesting balance: The amount of Lumerin you will be able to claim in the future but are currently locked due to the vesting period. This will depend on the amount of tokens purchased during the public sale and the tranche(s) selected, and should gradually decrease as the vested tokens are unlocked on a monthly basis.
To claim your first Lumerin, click on the “Claim tokens” button on the middle of the site.
The website will indicate that your transaction is pending. Shortly after, a pop-up window from MetaMask browser extension will appear, asking you to confirm the transaction. It will also give you an estimate of the gas fee you’ll have to pay to claim your Lumerin tokens and how long it will take for your transaction to go through.
If you’re using WalletConnect on your mobile device, a confirmation request for the transaction will show up on the screen. Tap on the confirmation button to proceed.
Important: If you’re unhappy with the gas prices suggested by your wallet, we recommend that you wait until transaction volume decreases and fees are lower. We suggest that you don’t edit the fee manually, as it could lead to your claiming transaction being stuck.
Once you’re satisfied with the gas fees required to claim your Lumerin tokens, click on the “Confirm” button.
After clicking the button, wait until your transaction is confirmed by the Ethereum network. Within a few minutes, you’ll receive a notification from your wallet informing you that your transaction has been successful, and the website will show a message saying that your Lumerin tokens have been claimed succesfully.
Important: As you can see in the picture above, MetaMask displays the website’s URL you’re interacting with at the top of the pop-up window. Again, make sure it is https://token.lumerin.io/. If the URL displayed is different, disconnect and exit the site immediately. The same goes for several other wallet providers.
Vesting schedule for locked Lumerin tokens
If you purchased Tranches 1 and 2 during the Lumerin Public Sale, please read this section carefully.
Once your claiming transaction is confirmed, you will be automatically redirected to the following page. Your current balance should be updated and show you the amounts of Lumerin tokens you have just claimed.
If you purchased Tranche 3, your tokens are not subject to any vesting nor lock-up periods. In other words, you will have access to 100% of the tokens you purchased during the public sale immediately.
However, if you purchased Tranches 1 and 2, you’ll notice that only a fraction of your purchased Lumerin tokens are available to claim. The rest will remain locked for a specific period of time according to the selected option. You’ll see this under the “Vesting balance” section after claiming.
To see when the remaining Lumerin tokens will be available to claim, click on the “Vesting Schedule” button at the center of the site.
A new window will appear, in which you will find the vesting schedule for each of the token tranches. This information is vital, as it indicates when the rest of your tokens will be available to claim.
Claiming vested tokens
Once the cliff period is over, you will be available to claim the remainder of your Lumerin tokens. These vested tokens will be gradually released on a monthly basis, according to the vesting schedule.
Be aware that tranches subjected to vesting periods will require two claiming transactions:
- The first claim, which will grant you the initial unlocked tokens.
- The second claim, which will start the release of vested tokens. In this case, the claim will start the streaming of Lumerin tokens, which will arrive in your wallet on a monthly basis.
Example: Let’s assume you purchased 10,000 LMR from Tranche 2. This option consists of 25% immediately unlocked tokens and 75% vested tokens with a 1 month lock-up period and 2 month vesting period, meaning that:
- You will be able to claim 2,500 out of the total 10,000 LMR you purchased immediately.
- You will have to wait 1 month until.
- After 1 month, you will be able to start streaming the remaining tokens to your wallet.
- Once started, you will receive LMR tokens in your MetaMask wallet in an automatic and gradual manner. The token streaming will continue for 2 more months, when you’ll have received the total 10,000 LMR purchased.
Note: Please be aware that as we keep optimizing the site, these instructions might change in the future.
It is fundamental that you understand and follow these instructions to avoid any problems or mistakes during the claiming process.
If you run into any problems trying to claim, please make sure that:
- You’re using the correct, whitelisted ERC-20 address entered on Tokensoft during the Lumerin Public Sale registration.
- You’re connected to the right network, which is the Ethereum mainnet.
- You’re on the right website, which is https://token.lumerin.io/.
On the other hand, if you don’t see your Lumerin tokens after claiming, please verify that:
- Your transaction has the necessary confirmations on the Ethereum mainnet. You can find this by searching your transaction hash on Etherscan.
- You have added the LMR token to your MetaMask wallet. To do this, you can simply click on the “Import LMR into MetaMask” button on the upper right corner of the screen and on “Add token” on the MetaMask pop-up.
- You can also add the LMR token through its Ethereum address: 0x4b1D0b9F081468D780Ca1d5d79132b64301085d1.
Once again, we want to thank everyone of you who participated in the Lumerin Public Sale for trusting and supporting us.
Lumerin is still in very early stages, but we’re making enormous progress to bring the Hashrate Marketplace and the Lumerin Protocol online as soon as possible.
The Lumerin token will be fundamental to interact with those platforms, and we’re thrilled that it will finally be in the hands of our wonderful community.