A new version of the Luna web application has been pushed into production this week, following a release last week.
- Introduced a new signup flow, including the ability to leave the profile incomplete and resume signup later before being shown to other users.
- Introduced the option to disable or delete one’s own profile.
- Changed and unified the button hover design across the app.
- Sped up the match view by preloading the image of the next match in the background.
- Removed case correction of names.
- Other minor API changes.
- After sending a first message awaiting a response, the user could no longer send messages in other conversations.
- The time of a message was displayed in the wrong timezone.
- The lower bound of a user’s desired age range was ignored.
- Changes to a user’s desired age range were not immediately reflected in the match view.
- An error code of one page could reappear after navigation.
- The cropping API returned an image whose resolution was too low.