First of all, I’d like to apologize for the extended hiatus of 52 Week Cosmos. Due to Game of Stakes + ongoing internal projects + others, we’ve had to readjust priorities which led to a brief hiatus.
Don’t worry, though. While our update may have taken a break, the Cosmos ecosystem is more vibrant than it’s ever been. So let’s jump right in.
Game of Stakes
- Game of Stakes Play by Play (with Zaki and Jack) [#5][#6]
- Game of Stakes testnet passes 200,000 blocks
- GoS hard fork pending. Waiting for community testnet with new features.
- Fairly quiet all across. No apparent censorship/major attacks in sight
- New GoS Explorer (Stake.id)
Cosmos / Tendermint
Cosmos SDK Updates (in progress)
- F1 Fee Distribution (Reward auto-redelegation is coming!)
- Tombstone (Can’t unjail a double-signed validator)
- Vesting accounts
- Update to Tendermint v0.29.0
- Tendermint v0.29.0 release coming [Changelog]
Upcoming Cosmos Events
- Software Upgrade on Fuxi-8000 Testnet
- IRIS Betanet release plan announced
- All Cosmos validators are welcome to join the Fuxi testnet. More info at the IRIS Riot Chat
- Sentinel Network testnet going strong. Network consumption reaches 30TB [link]
- Desktop dVPN application for Sentinel Tendermint Testnet available for downlad [link]
- Loom Network announces interoperability between PlasmaChain and Cosmos Hub [link]
- New information regarding FOAM’s dynamic proof-of-location utilizing Tendermint and Cosmos SDK [link]
- Forbole ‘Lightpaper’ released [link]
- Coinone (a Korean exchange) announces plans to list Atoms [link]
That’s it for this week! The update’s a little short this week. We’re still working on refining the update-gathering process, as well as curating projects that are actively using the Cosmos SDK.
If you’re building on Cosmos, we’d love to feature your projects’ updates in the next 52 Week Cosmos. Feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tweet us.