[52 Week Cosmos] Week 15, 2019
A Weekly Cosmos Ecosystem Update (Apr 4 — Apr 10)
- Cosmos SDK v0.33.1 / v0.33.2 released
- The Lunie wallet is live for open beta. Go stake some Atoms!
- Gaia-13003 Testnet has begun [Explorer]
- Cosmos March Community Update is out
- Interoperability tech compared: Cosmos vs Polkadot
- Cosmos Validators Brief #13: Chainflow by Jesse Livermore
- Part two of ‘The Internet of Blockchains’ series by Chorus One
- Mintscan explorer completed its first major renewal. New features include validator cumulative share %, proposal discussion, charts/graphs, and more
- [April 12, NYC] Cornell Blockchain Conference (Jae Kwon)
- [April 8–14, Sydney] EDCON (Sunny Aggarwal)
- [April 13–15, Paris] Cosmos Paris Blockchain Week Hackathon (Gautier Marin & Billy Rennekamp)
- [April 16–17, Paris] Paris Blockchain Week Summit (Zaki Manian)
- Track progress of IBC specification development here
- Work for documentation regarding high-level IBC architecture explanation has begun
- Figment Networks on standardizing the Cosmos Hub Proposal formatting. Feedbacks are welcomed!
- ‘Proposal #3: Atom Transfer Enablement v2 Evaluation’ by Chorus One
- ‘To Transfer? — The Sequel’ by Christopher Goes / Cryptium Labs
- [governance] proposal #3 by B-Harvest
- Figment Networks makes good on their promise to delegate reward earnings to smaller validators. First recipient? Sentinel
- ‘Postmortem: 2019–03–29 DNS-related Cosmos Hub Validator Incident’ by Iqlusion. The fix for this error has been patched in v0.33.2
- IRIS first official listing at Huobi Global / Huobi Korea
- IRISnet Week in Review #2 by Ken | Cypher Core
- Binance Chain completed its hardfork. Upgrades include Tendermint updates, performance enhancements, and governance workflow
- Youtuber PewDiePie will be exclusively streaming his weekly show on the DLive platform
- Work in progress for Sentinel iOS application. RT for beta testing!
- dVPN consumption passes 47 TB. Averaging about 150–200 GB of data processed per 24 hours
- Check out Nomic’s Bitcoin sidechain testnet developed with LotionJS: https://nomic.io/
Did we miss anything? If you’re building on Cosmos/Tendermint/Cosmos-sdk, we’d love to feature your projects’ updates in the next 52 Week Cosmos. Feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tweet us.