[52 Week Cosmos] Week 16, 2019
- Cosmos-SDK v0.34.0 released [Changelog]
- Chorus One’s Felix Lutsch shares a comprehensive overview of Cosmos Hub staking and rewards
- Research discussions regarding disincentivizing validator centralization. Ideas with slashing levels increasing with voting power. The question is: how do you prevent sybil validators?
- Live discussion on the economics of Cosmos hosted by Chorus One
- Nicolas Cantu of Chain Accelerator shares his experience testing out the Cosmos SDK
- [April 23–24, Toronto] Rebuild Conference (Ethan Buchman)
- Proposal #4: Enable fungible token issuance on the Cosmos Hub is in voting phase. Check out the Cosmos forum discussions
- Proposal #3 voting period coming to an end. Strong support to enable transfers with 92%
- WIP led by Figment Networks on formalizing the software upgrade proposal format and process. Add your thoughts and suggest edits here.
- Cosmos researcher and Sikka validator Sunny Aggarwal draft proposal to refund proposals on
Novotes, and only burn on majority
NoWithVetovotes to incentivize more proposals.
- Everstake blogpost on Proposal #3
- Iris Network March update is up: 40,000 blocks, 90 active validators, 26% of tokens bonded
- Cosmos & IRISnet launch party review
- IRISNet forms strategic partnership with U Net
- Terra mainnet launch is set to April 23, 23:00 PST
- Terra researcher Evan Kereiakes on ‘The Revolution of Money and Finance’
- Upcoming releases: Sentinel Desktop Client v0.1.2, Tendermint & Ethereum testnet node update, Sentinel Android App update
- dVPN node incentivization planned
- Become an early user of the TruStory platform: apply for the TruStory waitlist
Did we miss anything? If you’re building on Cosmos/Tendermint/Cosmos-sdk, we’d love to feature your projects’ updates in the next 52 Week Cosmos. Feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tweet us.