Alex Leverington, a longtime Ethereum core developer, joins Lunyr as Technical Advisor
We are excited to announce that Alex Leverington has joined the team as Technical Advisor. Welcome to the team Alex!
Alex has been involved with Ethereum as a core developer since the very beginning. He worked at ETHDEV, where he architected and programmed devp2p, Ethereum’s underlying P2P protocol layer. Alex has also made key contributions in Ethereum encryption and security, primarily touching the various communications protocols. He remains active in the protocol steering group.
- See Crowdsale Instructions/Crowdsale Anleitung/Инструкцию к Краудсейлу/ 图文众筹教程/크라우드세일 안내/クラウドセールインストラクション
- Visit the Lunyr website
- Read the White Paper (Deutsch | Русский | 中文 | 한국어 | 日本語)
- Join us on Reddit
- Join Lunyr-community on Slack
- Signup for the Lunyr newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter
- Discuss on Bitcointalk.org
- Check out our GitHub