Lunyr Dev Update — Reimbursement Status, 15X Loading Performance, UI Refinement and Upgrades
Welcome all to another Lunyr Update! We’re very pleased to announce that we have a barrage of updates this week.
Reimbursement Status Now Live
Reimbursement status is now available in the Transactions History. Reimbursements will be marked “Pending.” Upon completion, they’ll be marked “Complete.”
Content Loading is now 15x faster than before
We improved the backend so that querying the content is now 15x faster than before. The article query time used to be ~3 seconds and has gone down to ~100–200 ms.
All UI Screens have been refined
One of our main goals for this week have been to improve the user experience. The following redesign updates have occurred:
Article Peer Review
- Users are now able to see the current state of an article review or the concluded outcome
Article Edit Page
- Added a focused header bar that shows users the actions they can do for the drafted article
- Now show proper CBN and HNR rewards
- Review summary has been updated so writers can view peer review evaluation and feedback
- Added a confirmation page to indicate to a user they have completed something successfully as well as still providing the transaction hash to look up in Etherscan.io.
- Draft Autosave Feature now shows the Timestamp
Article View Page
- Contributors are highlighted at the top of the article rather than at the bottom
Mobile Development Progress
We have started work on web app mobile responsiveness as well as looking into the infrastructure to support our react native development around the ios/android apps.
Contrary to our assumptions, a vast number of articles have not been searchable on Google. We have found the root cause and have been implementing server side rendering to make content indexable by Google. All articles should start appearing on Google after completion of server side rendering.
- Fixed a bug in the create ad page that was not calculating the max possible bid that could be made. Fixed the bid restriction of integers only and made sure we can input proper float values for bids.
That’s all for this weeks update! Expect more exciting updates coming soon!