Every month, Lykke publishes one or more articles either about something finance-related or about the world of crypto. These articles normally vary in style and messaging in order to reach as broad an audience as possible. Their main purpose is to be educational but we often make an effort to link them to our own Lykke products and what benefits they can offer. This time around, we thought it would be great to learn from you and to hear what you — the user — think about our products. As such, Lykke invites you to participate in a writing competition.
1st prize is 300$. Second and third places will get 150$ each. The entrance prize for each quality article is 25$.
Rules of the competition
- Articles should be about your views on our LyCI product or indexes in general. They could be of a comparative nature (other indexes), or could be listing pros and cons of such a product, or talking about the impact this new product might bring to the crypto world and so on. Remember that at least part of the article has to be dedicated to LyCI.
- Articles should be original and not copied from other publications. Any references made within the article to other studies or publications must be credited and noted. However, submissions will not be considered and may be removed if they are primarily a collection of links to other articles.
- Articles can be in English*, Spanish*, Italian*, Portuguese*, French*, German* and Russian* and have a minimum of 300 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- Articles can be published in any publication platform the participant is more comfortable with. Medium and Linkedin are good options for such kind of content. It is important to tag @Lykke on your publishing platform (when possible).
- To enter the contest, please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email with a link to the platform where the article is published, along with the email address that you use for your Lykke Wallet.
- All participants must be registered and pass the KYC verification with Lykke to enter the competition and to receive the entrance prize of 25 dollars and be in for the chance of getting the main prize of 300 dollars. Prizes will be sent to Lykke Wallets only.
- The top 5 submissions will be featured in our Medium page and in our monthly newsletter. All submissions must be received between June 06, 2019 and June 21, 2019. The publication date has to be within this period as well. Winners will be announced on July 01, 2019.
- Winners will be selected by combining the number of likes and the selection criteria set by the management Team within Lykke. Selection criteria include: originality, that the theme requested above is present and thoroughly integrated into the other elements of the article, quality of the content, appropriate information level, mentioning of cited sources.
All articles will be subject to plagiarism testing. Any plagiarized content will be rejected. In case of submission of two similar (plagiarizing each other) articles we will only accept the submission that entered earlier according to the email submission date.
*Important: this is not a linguistics writing competition. Content (idea) quality will prevail.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to this writing competition. In addition, there may be additional restrictions depending upon the country you are in and applicable local laws.
The parties to this agreement are you and Lykke Corp. “Lykke Corp” refers to Lykke Corp, Inc., and “Lykke” refers to Lykke Corp and its affiliates.