You probably already know that Lykke is the only digital exchange of the very select few verified by Blockchain Transparency Institute that offers 0% trading fees. We truly believe that in the future economy, everybody will be able to exchange any kind of assets (be it an object, a currency or a service) freely with anybody in the world. In fact, our mission is to create the conditions necessary for such an exchange. However, in the current financial system, 0% trading fees may be as much of an obstacle as an advantage.
We decided to launch the second edition of Lykke Writing Contest to find out what is your opinion on a 0% trading fee exchange. Participate to be in with a chance to win our first prize!
1st prize is 300$. Second and third places will get 150$ each.
The entrance prize for each quality article is 25$.
Rules of the competition
- Articles should be about your views on 0% trading fee exchanges or crypto exchange fee policies in general. They could be of a comparative nature (other fee policies), or could be listing pros and cons of such a policy, or talking about the impact a fee policy can have on the supply and demand. Remember that at least one part of the article has to be dedicated to the 0 trading fee policy of Lykke.
- Articles should be original and not copied from other publications. Any references made within the article to other studies or publications must be credited and noted. However, submissions will not be considered and may be removed if they are primarily a collection of links to other articles.
- Articles can be in English*, Spanish*, Italian*, Portuguese*, French*, German* and Russian* and have a minimum of 300 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- Articles can be published in any publication platform the participant is more comfortable with. Medium and Linkedin are good options for such kind of content.
- If the publishing platform of your choice allows tagging, your article must contain @Lykke tags.
- To enter the contest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the platform where the article is published along with the email address that you use for your Lykke Wallet.
- All participants must be registered and pass the KYC verification with Lykke to enter the competition and to receive the entrance prize of 25 dollars and be in for the chance of getting the main prize 300 dollars. Prizes will be sent to Lykke Wallets only.
- The top 5 submissions will be featured in our social media channels and the winning article will be included in our monthly newsletter.
- All submissions must be received between August 28, 2019 and September 15, 2019. The publication date has to be within this period as well. Winner will be announced on September 20, 2019.
- Winner will be selected by combining the number of likes and the selection criteria set by the management Team within Lykke. The selection criteria include: originality, that the theme requested above is present and thoroughly integrated into the other elements of the article, quality of the content, appropriate information level, mentioning of cited sources.
All articles will be subject to plagiarism testing. Any plagiarized content will be rejected. In case of submission of two similar (plagiarizing each other) articles we will only accept the submission that entered earlier according to the email submission.
*Important this is not a linguistics writing competition. Content (idea) quality will prevail.
Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions