Dear Lympo community,
This is important information about the whitelist Stage II opening for our early contributors.
We have 3 price categories for LYM tokens:
Token sale in February: 1 ETH = 40 000 LYM
Pre-sale with 25% bonus starting on January 23: 1 ETH = 50 000 LYM
Pre-sale with 50% bonus (all those registered will be informed about the date): 1 ETH = 60 000 LYM
Our whitelist Stage I for 50% bonus has closed last week with 1200+ registrations. We are so glad to see so much community support.
Since then, the most frequently asked question we have heard from you was “Where is the whitelist?”. Therefore, we are opening whitelist Stage II today.
There is no minimum contribution. The max contribution is 250 ETH.
Those registered will receive:
- An early access to the smart contract address on our website
- A possibility to get a limited number of referral links
In order to manage the flows and to ensure a smooth pre-sale process, it will take place in 3 phases:
Phase I: pre-sale early 50% bonus contributors
Phase II: pre-sale 25% bonus contributors
Phase III: public pre-sale
These phases will be unlocked with unique personal identification details which you will receive per email.
Having this in mind, we might experience a situation where all pre-sale tokens are sold out before the public pre-sale starts. Therefore, we strongly recommend to register on our whitelist Stage II opening today.
IMPORTANT SECURITY INFORMATION:
- Always check if you are on the right website www.lympo.io
- Always check if an email coming from us ends with lympo.io or lympo.lt
- Check the Telegram channel. If you are not sure, ask a question there and be sure that you received an answer from an admin. Check our unique Telegram handles.
- We will NOT contact you personally on Telegram
- We will NOT ask you to send any contributions in advance to a different smart contract than the one on our website
If you have any questions, please join our Telegram for more info.
We are working very hard to run this token sale as smoothly as possible and make sure that everyone gets a fair chance to participate.
Let’s make Lympo a great success together!