LYM is now live on HADAX — the first autonomous digital asset exchange
Step by step, Lympo‘s LYM token is being introduced to a growing number of crypto exchanges. We are glad to announce that this time LYM has been listed on Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange (HADAX) — the 9th exchange to list LYM. It is already available to trade on HADAX with LYM/BTC and LYM/ETH trading pair options. HADAX has a 0.2% taker/maker fee.
What is HADAX?
According to Huobi Pro, a parent exchange, HADAX is the first autonomous crypto exchange, with its model aiming to solve problems common to both centralized and decentralized exchanges.
HADAX creates a brand-new operation mode:
1. Audit system is changed to registration system. HADAX only confirms the authenticity and legitimacy of projects but do not make any evaluation of their investment value.
2. Users own the rights to vote for token listing. Users can vote for tokens using HTs. Tokens with top votes will be listed on HADAX.
3. Investor admittance standards are set up. Since tokens listed on HADAX are in the early stage and have higher investment risks, investor admittance standards are established. HADAX will only be opened to professional investors with certain investment experience.
4. HADAX shares all the user data with Huobi Pro. All the income of HADAX will be counted as the income of Huobi Pro.
5. If tokens listed on HADAX meet the listing standards of Huobi Pro, they will also be listed in the “New Zone” of Huobi Pro. If tokens listed on Huobi Pro that no longer meet the listing standards of Huobi Pro but are qualified to be listed on HADAX, they will be moved to HADAX.