Lympo & Allbit are announcing a trading contest with a chance to win a full Dallas Mavericks Holiday Package!
We have some exciting news for you, guys! Together with Allbit Exchange, Lympo is announcing a new trading contest with a chance to win a full Dallas Mavericks Holiday Package:
3 people with the largest LYM trading volume on Allbit Exchange (during a period from July 23rd to August 22nd — 30 days) will win a roundtrip flight to the USA, a two-night hotel stay and single game tickets, during the 2018/2019 Dallas Mavericks season (Lympo will pick the exact date and game). And that’s not all. Each winner will be able to take +1 person together, all included.
Rules and conditions:
Winners will receive NBA game tickets (for a single regular season game), roundtrip flights and hotel reservations (for 2 people) 30–40 days before the trip. Each package trip itinerary will be planned solely by Lympo. Provisional trip dates: NOV 2018 — FEB 2019.
IMPORTANT: Winners will have to apply for the US visa and pay the applicable fees themselves. Lympo will not take responsibility if a winner or their accompanying person is denied access to the US. List of banned countries may be found here.
How to participate
During the contest, all LYM traders participate automatically. LYM tokens must be traded (bought, sold) through the wallet at the Allbit Exchange account.
Winners will be announced on August 23rd, 2018 by both Lympo and Allbit.
How to receive the goods?
Each winner will have to contact the Allbit Customer Center (email@example.com) through the registered email address, and provide the necessary information required to book flights and hotel reservations.
1) The trading volume of the coin is counted as quantity (in LYM), not the transaction amount (in ETH).
2) Coin trading volume is the sum of the buy and sell quantities made within the whole period, until 9 PM (KST) on August 22, 2018. The official start is July 23, 2018.
3) The start time, end date, and other events of the contest are all in South Korean time.
4) During the coin transaction, the buyer’s transaction volume is multiplied by twice the transaction volume.
5) The transaction aggregation target are all the wallets registered by the members of Allbit. Since each wallet counts the transaction volume of each coin, please confirm it after checking.
6) In the case of buying or selling transactions, the commission shall be determined by the commission specified in Allbit’s usage policy. *Fees exempted for one month in July. During a month in July, Allbit proceed a free trading fee event, but users have to pay gas fees in order to withdraw and deposit.
7) The email address registered with Allbit should be active and in use, otherwise it may be difficult for us to find and contact the winners.
8) In the event of an unfair transaction or cheating, a participant may be excluded from the contest.
9) Winners will receive NBA game tickets (for a single regular season game), roundtrip flights and hotel reservations (for 2 people) 30–40 days before the trip. Each package trip itinerary will be planned solely by Lympo. Provisional trip dates: NOV 2018 — FEB 2019.
10) Lympo & Allbit will not take responsibility if a winner or their accompanying person is denied access to the US. List of banned countries may be found here. The participants’ passport expiration date must be at least 6 months from the departure date.
11) It will not be possible to transfer the prize to another person due to personal reasons (such as not being able to enter the US or issues with participants’ schedule).
12) If the 1st to 3rd place winners lose their qualification due to not being in line with the rules and conditions, the prize will be awarded to the next highest ranking participant.
13) When receiving package items, if the same person is double-selected after self-certification, the package will be provided to the members with high ranking.
14) Event packages may be included in your other income.
15) Each winner of the contest will have to provide us personal information to receive the prize and due to tax reasons.
16) The rules and conditions of the contest are at the host’s discretion and we will not be responsible for any issues that could occur during the contest.
17) The trip schedule and prize contents related to the contest may be changed by the contest’s hosts (Lympo and Allbit) due to unforeseen circumstances.