Lympo official
Published in

Lympo official

Celebrate Christmas With Lympo — Free NFT Airdrop.

Dear community,

Tis the season to be jolly! We at Lympo want to wish you a Christmas that’s merry and bright! We hope that you have a wonderful holiday season with lots of gifts under the Christmas tree.

We come bearing gifts too! To thank you all for being with us this year, we are launching a special Lympo Christmas Event!

Christmas has us feeling extra Santa-mental so we are giving away 1 of 3 limited-edition Christmas-themed Lympo NFTs to everyone who participates in the Lympo NFT Staking Platform over the holidays.

Get One of These NFTs For Free!

Exclusive, Festive Lympo NFT #1

Celebrating the strength of the Lympo Community. This NFT acts as a beacon, showcasing the willpower it takes to accomplish even a single act of power. Dedicated to the incredible feats of strength Lympo athletes and members demonstrated throughout 2021.

Exclusive, Festive Lympo NFT #2

Celebrating the agility of the Lympo Community. This NFT acts as a beacon, reminding that anyone can sparkle like ice upon the winter stone. Dedicated to the athletic agility Lympo athletes and members demonstrated throughout 2021.

Exclusive, Festive Lympo NFT #3

Celebrating the mental prowess of the Lympo Community. This NFT serves as a beacon. Reminding that when the time comes to act — a champion acts without hesitation! Dedicated to the strategic intelligence Lympo athletes and members demonstrated throughout 2021.

These NFTs are part of an exclusive event and mainly serve as collectibles. This means that, unlike the other Lympo NFTs, these cards will have limited functionality on the Lympo platform, but their exclusivity and rarity are what make them valuable pieces of digital art.

How to get a Christmas-themed Lympo NFT card?

One of three available NFTs will be airdropped to everyone who participates in the Lympo NFT Staking Platform from December 24th to December 27th. The card you’ll get is chosen randomly.

If you don’t know what the Lympo NFT Staking Platform is. You can find more information here — Lympo NFT Staking Explained. Here’s the short version, you can stake LMT and your Lympo NFTs and generate monthly LMT rewards!

Quick Start Guide

  1. Stake your Lympo NFTs and LMT on the Lympo NFT Staking Platform.
  2. Make sure your NFTs are staked from December 24th 00:00 UTC through December 27th 23:59 UTC.
  3. Get 1 of 3, Lympo Festive NFTs airdropped to your wallet!

The card you’ll get is chosen randomly. Each user has 60% chance of receiving the Elf NFT (#3), 30% chance of receiving the Snowprincess NFT (#2) and 10% chance of receiving the Santa NFT (#1). Don’t miss out or Yule be sorry!

Want to know more?

Join our Telegram or Discord channels. Follow us on Twitter

And make sure to get all of the news delivered right to your inbox — subscribe to our newsletter

--

--

--

Lympo is building a sports NFTs ecosystem including NFTs with IP rights of world-famous athletes and clubs.

Recommended from Medium

How to Write Content in 11 Easy Steps

The Kinky Tarot — 7 — Final Judgement

Medium! Money! Politics! And a Ridiculous Naked Feminist Hottie!

Biden Moves In After Shaman Removes Five Trump Horcruxes From White House

#Planttok: Growing Trees from Seeds

How to get rid of bed bugs forever

Dictators Issue Joint Statement Rejecting Trump’s Pre-Election Plea To Form “Despotic Quad Squad”

Night of the Living Plagiarists

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Lympo

Lympo

Lympo is building a sports NFTs ecosystem including NFTs with IP rights of world-famous athletes and clubs

More from Medium

The Potential of Klaytn-powered NFT Launchpad

ARPA Monthly Report | December Progress Review

Presale & Launch