Dennis “dennis” Edman — The Pistol God Of Esports Enters Lympo Family!
We are honored to introduce the newest member of the Lympo Athletes Pool — Dennis Edman. The legendary Counter-Strike player will have his legacy immortalized by 5 different Lympo digital collectible sports cards.
Dennis is a 30-year-old renowned professional CS:GO player, best known for his many victories under Fnatic, giving him a reputation of a “skull shatterer”. His extraordinary pistol-wielding skills allowed Dennis to get an edge on his opponents and placed him among the best 20 players of 2016.
How Did Dennis Start His Carrer?
Dennis started his career by playing with the amateur organization “duttdutt” in 2008. Later on, he played under a few more amateur teams such as Crystal, Playzone, and RG Esports.
His natural talent was noticed by one of the largest and most well-known Esports organizations — SK Gaming, a team he joined in 2011.
After SK Gaming, he returned to playing with amateur teams for a short while. In 2012, together with the upgrade from Counter-Strike to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dennis Edman became a part of the Absolute Legends team. However, in 2013, he moved onto LGB eSports — the team that helped him win his first professional tournament.
During the TECHLABS Cup 2013 finals, LGB eSports defeated Natus Vincere with the result of 2:1.
2015 was an exciting year for Dennis. Together with Team Kinguin, Dennis won the Gaming Paradise 2015 tournament, collecting a $30,000 prize. In November 2015, Dennis Edman joined the legendary Swedish team — Fnatic. Alongside his teammates, Dennis has won many prestigious events: FACEIT 2015, Fragbite Masters, ESL ESEA Pro League, StarLadder i-League StarSeries, ESL Expo Barcelona, and Intel Extreme MastersX — a World Esports Championship.
Dennis remained a member of Fnatic until 2017. After playing with GODSENT for a while, he joined another well-known Swedish organization — Ninjas in Pyjamas (NiP). With NiP, Dennis was able to win the Europe Minor Championship 2018. After he was moved to the bench in June 2019, he joined Team GamerLegion.
Currently, Dennis Edman is a part of the Apeks team and is looking forward to new possibilities. Mostly, he is eagerly determined to claim the Major (CS:GO Major Championship) title.
Dennis has left a noticeable mark in the CS: GO history and impacted an entire generation of players who sought to recreate his reliable pistol-wielding skills.
In appreciation of all of his talent, we are launching a series of his custom Lympo digital NFT collectibles.
- Apeks — 2020/06–2021/11
- Team GamerLegion — 2019/07–2020/03
- Ninjas in Pyjamas — 2018/02–2019/07
- GODSENT — 2017/08–2017/11
- Fnatic — 2015/11–2017/08
- G2 Esports — 2015/09–2015/11
- Team Kinguin — 2015/07–2015/09
- LGB eSports — 2013/06–2014/05
- Lions — 2011/06–2011/07
- SK Gaming — 2011/02–2011/05
- 1st place — Hazard LAN # 30 (2010)
- 1st place — LUOPGames 2011 (2011)
- 1st place — ClanBase NationsCup XV (2012)
- 1st place — TECHLABS Cup 2013 Minsk II (2013)
- 1st place — FACEIT Cup December (2013)
- 1st place — Hitbox Arena Showdown (2014)
- 1st place — QuickShot Arena 2 (2015)
- 1st place — Gaming Paradise 2015 (2015)
- 1st place — FACEIT 2015 Stage 3 Finals (2015)
- 1st place — Fragbite Masters Season 5 (2015)
- 1st place — ESL ESEA Pro League Season 2 Finals (2015)
- 1st place — StarLadder i-League StarSeries XIV (2016)
- 1st place — ESL Expo Barcelona (2016)
- 1st place — IEM X World Championship (2016)
- 1st place — LOOT.BET Cup 2 (2017)
- 1st place — Europe Minor Championship London 2018 (2018)
- 2nd place — BLAST Pro Series Copenhagen (2018)
- 1st place — Esports Championship Series Season 7 — Europe (2019)
- 3/4 place — Good Game League 2019 (2019)
Each of our Lympo Athletes gets a collection of Lympo NFTs that consists of 5 different Athlete cards. The cards are of varying rarity ranging from Common to Legendary. The only issue of the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time) card will be auctioned later.
Lympo users can get the cards by using the Lympo SPORT Tokens. You can stake SPORT tokens, earn credits and acquire unique NFTs.