How to Bridge Your LMT to The Polygon Blockchain & Avoid Errors
A small percentage of users have encountered an error while using the Anyswap Router and transferring LMT From the Ethereum Blockchain to Matic DIRECTLY. So far, there have been only a couple of cases on this. So, for 99,99% of users, this bug wasn’t an issue.
Important: this does not affect users that have transferred their LMT from ETH to BSC first and then from BSC to Matic.
If you’ve transferred from ETH to Matic directly, there’s a chance that your LMT tokens are currently located at a duplicate LMT address. And they’re not usable on the Lympo NFT Minting Platform. However, there’s an easy fix on how to get your LMT back to the correct address.
How To Solve The Duplicate Address Error
- Move your LMT tokens via Router to Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
2. After your LMT tokens are on the Binance Smart chain. Use the Bridge to Matic.
3. This way, you’ll correct the bug and receive the right contract address for LMT tokens on the Matic mainnet.
Important: If you haven’t bridged your LMTs from the Ethereum to Matic network yet. Make sure to only use the Ethereum > BSC first, then switch from BSC to Matic.
- Transfer your LMT From ETH to BSC. Complete explanatory with more details you will find by clicking here.
2. Transfer your LMT From BSC To Matic
We apologize for any inconveniences caused by the bug! If you need any help, our admins are available on the Telegram channel.
Have More Questions?
And make sure to get all of the news delivered right to your inbox — subscribe to our newsletter