Lympo Bridges To Polygon — FAQ
In an article we’ve announced last week, we talked about how we’re bridging the Lympo NFT Platform to the Polygon blockchain. The snapshot is happening on November 3rd at 23:59 UTC and we’ll be airdropping your Lympo NFTs on the Polygon blockchain the following day November 4th at 10:00 UTC. More information can be found here:
In this article, we want to present more technical details and answer questions we’ve got from the community.
1. How can I bridge LMT tokens from the Ethereum network to Polygon blockchain (MATIC)?
You can bridge using the official Lympo bridge https://anyswap.exchange/#/bridge.
Important: For all future transactions make sure to only use Anyswap instead of services like Multichain.
If you are staking on the Lympo NFT minting platform Etherium network, make sure to unstake LMT tokens first and move to the Polygon blockchain. Press Manage Stake > Withdraw all. Keep in mind that your Credits and NFTs have been moved to the Polygon blockchain automatically.
The bridge process works from Ethereum > BSC and BSC > Matic.
- Move your LMT tokens from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) using the Anyswap Bridge.
- After your LMT tokens are on the Binance Smart chain. Use the Bridge to Matic.
2. Do I need to have MATIC tokens when staking my LMT on the Lympo NFT Minting Platform?
Yes, if you’re staking your LMTs using the Polygon blockchain you’ll need to have MATIC tokens to cover transaction fees.
Keep in mind that the transaction fees are extremely low compared to the Ethereum network.
3. Where can I purchase MATIC tokens?
You can get MATIC tokens on most of the largest centralized exchanges. We recommend using a trusted exchange like Kucoin.
Another option, if you won REVV motorsport car, you can connect to our family members page https://www.revvracing.com/ and get some MATIC for free, that’s enough for future transactions. Polygon blockchain fees are extremely low.
4. How can I add the Polygon network to my Metamask wallet?
1) Go to the Metamask settings page
2) Click on Networks > Add Network
3) Add in the relevant details:
5. How can I view LMT tokens in my Polygon (MATIC), ERC-20, or BEP-20 wallet?
1) Click on the import tokens button inside Metamask
2) Select the custom token option
3) Add in the relevant details
LMT Polygon (MATIC) contract:
LMT ERC-20 contract:
LMT BEP-20 contract:
6. Congrats, you are almost done!
You’ll now have your LMT tokens in the Polygon Blockchain, and you’ll be able to participate in all Polygon Minting / Staking pools on the Lympo NFT Minting platform. Keep in mind that your Credits and NFTs have been moved to the Polygon blockchain automatically. So the only thing you have to do is stake your LMTs back on the Lympo NFTs Minting platform while connecting your Metamask on a Polygon network. We hope you will enjoy a new staking experience in low fee blockchain.
Have More Questions?
And make sure to get all of the news delivered right to your inbox — subscribe to our newsletter