Pickles in a bucket 🥒
- 6–7 lbs Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 Large Onions, sliced
- 2 Green peppers, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced (optional)
- 4 cups of White sugar
- 2 cups of White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Coarse (pickling) salt
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 1 tsp. Celery seed
- 1 tsp. Mustard seed
- Fill a 4 Liter ice-cream bucket with thinly slicked cucumbers, onions and peppers. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remaining 6 ingredients (do not heat). Pour over cucumbers.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
Ready to eat in 3 days! ;)
Thanks for reading!