Local Business Leader Interview
Meriwether Cider co-owner and community-oriented business leader, Kate Leadbetter, discusses survey findings, themes, and considerations
Make Idaho Better is the easiest way to be a part of state and local solutions. Do your part.
Leader interviews are one of the most direct ways we help our subscribers make their voices heard and make a difference — we take their views directly to leaders and experts on the topic and get their reactions!
It’s great for our subscribers to hear what they think, but it also is great for the interviewee because they can reinforce our findings or they can set the record straight. Win-win!
In this interview, I chat with Kate Leadbetter, Meriwether Cider co-owner. Check it out!
Also, hyperlinks to highlights are below if you want to skip.
- Introduction to Make Idaho Better (0:00)
- How the Businesses Supporting Communities Survey happened (2:08)
- Do people think business should support local communities? (5:30)
- How much do businesses support your local community? (8:15)
- What’s the best way to support communities? Good jobs. (9:45)
- What’s most important when deciding where to spend your money? (16:30)
- What would you do for businesses that support your community? (20:45)
- Kate feels like these survey results reinforce that Boise has a special culture that’s interested in building community (29:15)