We are pleased to announce this year’s 6 workshops, but, before that, let’s get serious for a second.
From our experience, as the end of the hackathon approaches, hackathon participants tend to give up their spots in workshops. That withdrawal is far from ideal, as workshops have a limited number of participants and speakers are preparing them with a certain number of participants in mind.
For that reason, we are introducing a new rule:
- Hackathon participants can only attend a maximum of 2 (two, T-W-O) workshops.
We hope this rule increases the quality of the workshops and the event in general.
That said, here are the workshops for Make or Break 2018:
- How to prepare the perfect cup of coffee (Friday, April 13, 10:30)
- Don’t waste your time! UE4 performance tips (Friday, April 13, 14:15)
- Git 101: where have you been all my life? (Friday, April 13, 17:15)
- Let’s Make TV (Saturday, April 14, 14:15)
- Up and running with Elixir (Saturday, April 14, 17:15)
- Forever On The Chain: Ethereum 101 (Sunday, April 15, 10:30)
Make sure to go to makeorbreak.io/#workshops to apply.
See you in Porto!
Make or Break team