You Deserve a Drin¢ Interview: MakersPlace Edition
MakersPlace CEO, Dannie Chu talks crypto art with Matthew & Rizzle at Cent
While everyone was busy getting ready for the holidays, our very own Dannie Chu, CEO of MakersPlace, spent a little Cent time with Matthew and Rizzle on their “You Deserve a Drin¢” podcast which “focuses on the makers and creators within the crypto space”.
• The MakersPlace story (1:11)
• Our mission to help artists leverage blockchain technology to better protect and sell their digital artworks (2:13)
• How we make it very easy for artists to create rare digital art (6:39)
• How to get started as an artist, and our focus on verifying the identity of all artists on MakersPlace (8:34)
• Our viewpoint on why people collect rare digital art and how we’re attracting and building a community for rare digital art collectors, and some cool new features we’ve launched recently (13:34)
• Our thoughts on the recent excitement in cryptoart and the future of rare digital art (15:53+)
Cent.co is a social media platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows anyone anywhere to earn an income. Start here.
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re a digital creator, you can learn more about MakersPlace here.
Will you be in the San Francisco Bay Area on the evening of January 18th?
• Come see us at the Pancakes & Booze Oakland pop-up art show!
• Want a chance to be in the MakersPlace exhibit at Pancakes & Booze Oakland? Click here.