Mandala — May 2021 Update
As we move into the middle of Q2 we wanted to update our community on what is happening behind the scenes here at Mandala. We are very excited about the development of our platform and the growth of our community!
Miami Crypto Conference
- The team attended the Miami Crypto Expo to further awareness of Mandala. Our CEO Joe Reiben spoke about the progress of our platform.
- He highlighted the explosive growth of both the platform’s daily trading volume as well as the user base. Joe also mentioned an additional MDX Token utility with the Mandala Launchpad coming down the road!
- If you missed that presentation, you can see it here.
- Additionally, our CTO Zach spoke about cybersecurity best practices and how to secure your cryptocurrency. This is can’t miss content as we learn from our resident expert on how to protect our investments for the long term. You can listen to his talk here.
Our Social Engagement has Exploded:
- Twitter — Impressions and engagements have tripled, and followers have doubled in the last month.
- Facebook — All metrics have doubled in the last month.
- Linkedin — Unique users and engagements up 60% in last month.
- Instagram — Followers have doubled.
- Coinmarketcap has also updated the MDX token Circulating Supply and Market Cap
- Over the last 5 months, we have acquired users on 6 continents and have users in 160 countries.
- Be sure to hop over to our various channels and give us a like and a follow!
Behind the scenes we are still working on:
- Listing our Exchange on CMC and CoinGecko. This exchange listing will bring a lot of new eyes and attention to our platform! Exciting times ahead!
- Futures deployment. We are currently addressing stability issues. Thank you for your patience.
- We are also continuing to work on the various fixes for the beta version of the mobile app, the API, and various “under the hood” enhancements. While we may push past our original goal to finish these as early as Mid-May, we are still on track to bring these to our community in keeping with our Q2 roadmap. Thank you for your patience on this. More to come!
- Hummingbot integration has been paused while we complete the API updates that we are working on here in Q2. Rest assured, this will resume as soon as that fix is deployed. This integration will bring increased volume through their 8,000 member community bringing bot trading to the platform. Want to see an example of what this looks like and what it could mean for a Mandala? Take a peek at the NEM case study here!
- We are currently in the final stages of deploying a fiat on-ramp! This will allow users to purchase crypto with credit and debit cards directly on Mandala. Exchange to begin trading immediately without the need to transfer funds from another exchange. More details to come soon.
As always, our team is behind the scenes working on many other opportunities that we have yet to disclose.
Thank you for coming on this journey with us. We are just getting started!