Manifold Finance — Q3 Roadmap
Moving forward, we’ll be providing updates every month for a 3-month planned roadmap. This specific post will focus on July/August only, and we will update it by the end of July to outline the full three months.
We’re dividing our roadmap into four subcategories:
- General Roadmap
- Strategies Roadmap
- Governance Roadmap
- Community Roadmap
Here’s what we have in store for you in Q3 of 2021!
- Initial availability of USD Markets fiat gateway (on-ramp)
- Multichain relay and arb (limited)
- Partnership announcement
- YCabal v2 (the non-rebate system)
- Availability of developer tooling for application integration
- Lightweight nodes SDK for integration
- Roll out Relayer API (generalized service gateway)
- Account Abstraction
- (dev) Nexus Mutual
- (dev) Lido
- (dev) yearn.finance strategy
- Derivatives instrument (in progress)
— We’ll give you a preview of this later this month.
- LP Beta program compensation
- Miner incentives program
- Adoption vote for staking/delegation mechanism
— All of the above proposals are scheduled for August!
At least four governance proposals are to be deliberated and voted on by the first week of August. The most important one will be the staking implementation, as there are some different ways of utilizing staked tokens that may be more appealing to some users.
Effective governance starts with clear communication.
We will officially launch the forums and Discord on Wednesday, July 21st.
You can go ahead and register on the forums already!
We will be providing $25,000 to those who provided liquidity during the LP Incentive Program. We thank all of you for your involvement.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the team via Telegram or email: firstname.lastname@example.org