MANTRA
Published in

MANTRA

Finminity Token Offering on ZENDIT: Participation & Pool Details

$FMT will go live on ZENDIT on April 7th at 2:30 PM UTC!

Following our ZENDIT launch announcement for Finminity, we are happy to be providing to our Sherpas the details for the FMT token offering and instructions to whitelist for participation! We want to thank both the MANTRA DAO and Finminity community for their support as we officially kick-off ZENDIT with Finminity!

*Update*

Finminity will be introducing Cross Chain Bridge between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain for its onboarded companies and for its token $FMT

Finminity Bridge, is an easy to use lightweight Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain for its token FMT as well as projects and teams wanting to make their token cross-chain across ETH, BSC.

Finminity is Getting Read to ZENDIT!

Whitelist Closes & Snapshot Taken simultaneously on April 1st, 2:00 AM UTC

Pool Opens on Wednesday, April 7th at 2:30 PM UTC!

Participation Tiers

Sherpas who meet these participation requirements will be eligible to enter the highest participation tier they qualify for on a per-wallet basis. One wallet can only participate in one tier and cannot participate in multiple tiers.

Our participation tiers for ZENDIT from highest to lowest are:

Tier 1 EVEREST — Supplying 50,000 OM on ZENTEREST (zenOM)

  • Max Allocation Amount: $1000

Tier 2 ACONCAGUA — Staking 40,000 OM on our old V2 pool or our new V2 pool (sOM), or supplying 40,000 OM on ZENTEREST (zenOM)

  • Max Allocation Amount: $800

Tier 3 DENALI — Holding 30,000 OM in your wallet, staking 30,000 OM (sOM) in on our old V2 pool or our new V2 pool (sOM), or supplying 30,000 OM (zenOM)

  • Max Allocation Amount: $600

Tier 4 KILIMANJARO — Holding a “100M OM Staked” NFT

  • Max Allocation Amount: $400

Tier 5 ELBRUS — Holding a MANTRA DAO PolkaPet

  • Max Allocation Amount: $200

Round Tier and Terms:

  • Public Round Tokens
  • 75% unlocked after sale and the other 25% unlocked in next 30 days.

Finminity ZENDIT Pool Details

  • Token Ticker: $FMT
  • Total Raise Amount: $85,500
  • Total Available Tokens: 150,000 FMT
  • Number of Pools: 1
  • Asset Pool Pairs: USDT/FMT
  • Pool Type: Private Sherpa Pool
  • Total Pool Raise : $85,500
  • USDT Token exchange offering Price: $0.57

Instructions for Whitelisting

  1. Join the Finminity Telegram community: https://t.me/FinminityOfficial
  2. Follow MANTRA DAO and Finminity on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/finminity & https://twitter.com/MANTRADAO
  3. Like the announcement tweet of the FMT ZENDIT token launch on the Finminity Twitter page and retweet!

4. Final step, complete this entry form before 2 AM UTC on 1st April 2021.

After the whitelist closes at 2 AM UTC on April 1st, we will be randomly picking a limited number of Sherpas for each tier who will have access to the pools and will be announcing the winners’ ERC-20 wallet addresses via our Twitter and Official News and Announcements at 12 PM UTC on April 6th.

Please note that even if you are randomly selected to access the pool this does NOT guarantee you have an allocation and you will need to act fast in order to take part in the pool!

About MANTRA DAO

MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform focusing on Staking, Lending, and Governance. MANTRA DAO leverages the crowd’s wisdom to create a community-governed, transparent, and decentralized ecosystem for web 3.0. Built on Parity Substrate for the Polkadot ecosystem, MANTRA DAO gives financial control back to the people to store and grow wealth together.

Website |Whitepaper |Telegram |Medium |Twitter |LinkedIn | Github

About Finminity

Finminity is an innovative Polkadot-driven cross-chain DeFi investor services platform that is flexible, rewarding, and most importantly secures funds through DeFi safety protocols of Value Locks, DAO, and Milestone-based fund release.

Website | App | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
MANTRA

MANTRA

3K Followers

MANTRA is a first of its kind, vertically-integrated and regulatory compliant blockchain ecosystem.