Maquette 2.3 released and how to unit-test your maquette components
We consider maquette to be mainly feature-complete, which means that this minor update only contains a few small additions.
What is new in Maquette 2.3
- We added more polyfills, so maquette now also supports IE7 and IE8. Browser support can be found here.
- Maquette now supports the innerHTML property on a VNode. This can be used to add pre-rendered html to the DOM.
- Functions that are registered on the VNodeProperties that are not event handlers (like afterCreate, updateAnimation) are no longer copied to the DOM nodes
- Maquette now provides a bind property that allows you to use event-handlers in prototypes
- Maquette can now create SVG elements with xlink:href attributes
- The projector can now detach a registered renderMaquetteFunction