The Marble.Cards Crypto Artist Series
Being part of the NFT space has been mind-blowing these past months! True ownership of wonderful digital art, items and other things is awesome. Adding digital spaces that are yours and can be used for display has in turn rocketed the market forward. The interoperability between both assets and people makes this space a powerful force, and everybody in it should be proud.
At Marble.Cards we are building the card game of the Internet. When you “marble”, you turn a web page into a unique digital card. It’s like finding a story that means something to you and cutting it from a newspaper to frame it. Once a web page is marbled, it can never be marbled again. A Marble card can be admired as a collectible, as well as used to battle in one of the Arenas for rewards.
We believe a big reason why players have created almost 50 000 Marble cards this past year is that they look great, if you are lucky. The best cards both tell a story and are truly stunning, as can be seen in the #NiceCards Arena.
Today, we want to expand on that and announce a different but very exciting series of amazing cryptoart Marble cards, each framing a part of the Internet.
Introducing The Marble.Cards Crypto Artist Series
One artist, one card. Today we are introducing the first five:
- Alotta Money: Everything he touches turns to cyberpunk gold. From classic art to cryptovoxels builds and everything in between. Co-creator of EthGirl, the most expensive cryptoart piece ever sold.
Marbled URL: https://www.cryptovoxels.com/play?coords=N@124W,193Nlaunch
- Connie Digital: At the forefront of cryptoart technology. To see where the space is heading, look no further than what’s going on in the world of danky.art.
Marbled URL: https://danky.art/
- Matt Kane: Combining art and deep tech with astonishing results. You will get lost in the details. Creator of one of our favorite cryptoart pieces last year; One of Us” Variation 1.
Marbled URL: https://www.moneyfactory.gov/
- XCOPY: One of the most recognizable art styles in all the crypto sphere. The demand for it seems never ending, with edition after edition selling out almost instantly.
Marbled URL: https://superrare.co/XCOPY
- WGMeets: Fractal connoisseur with a beautiful style. Master collector with one of the thickest Marble card collections in history.
Marbled URL: https://marble.cards/collection/0x6E63a4CAeCcb4F341EE9C9175c9Cc554bDB6d10B/
The bidding auctions start on OpenSea Sunday the 19th. All profits go to the artists.