[GUIDES] MBX Wallet User Guide Part 1 — MetaMask!
Today, we have prepared the first part of the MBX Wallet User Guide, “Sending Tokens from MBX Wallet to MetaMask”.
#1 What is MetaMask?
#2 How to register MBX token in MetaMask
#3 Send tokens from Wallet to MetaMask
#1 What is MetaMask? 🦊
Metamask is a wallet that can store, send, and manage virtual assets (cryptocurrency) such as Ethereum (ETH). It is a Chrome extension that is used as a plug-in in the Google web browser.
MetaMask is an extension for accessing Ethereum-enabled distributed applications, or “dApps” in your normal Chrome browser!
MetaMask also lets the user create and manage their own identities, so when a dApp wants to perform a transaction and write to the blockchain, the user gets a secure interface to review the transaction, before approving or rejecting it.
Because it adds functionality to the normal browser context, MetaMask requires permission to read and write to any webpage. You can always “view the source” of MetaMask the way you do any Chrome extension, or view the source code on Github:
#2 How to Register MBX Token in MetaMask 💻
To send MBX to MetaMask, you first need to register the mainnet and MBX tokens on MetaMask.
1. Turn on MetaMask on your PC and click ‘Add Network’.
2. Fill out the necessary information to add a network.
Network Name: Klaytn Cypress
Chain ID: 8217
Currency symbol: KLAY
When you are done, click Save.
3. You can see Klaytn cypress added to the network. Please switch to the Klaytn network.
4. The next step is to register MBX tokens. In the center, click ‘Import Tokens.’
5. Fill in the MBX token information.
First, enter the Token Contract Address, the Token Symbol (MBX), and the Token Decimal.
MBX Token Contract Address : 0xd068c52d81f4409b9502da926ace3301cc41f623
MBX Token Symbol / Decimal : MBX, 18
After that, click ‘Add Custom Token’.
6. You can see the MBX token. Click ‘Import Tokens’.
7. MBX token is added on Klaytn Mainnet!
You can see that MBX token is registered on the main screen like this.
‘Registering MBX tokens to MetaMask’ is now complete.
Shall we move on to the next step?
#3 Send MBX tokens from MARBLEX Wallet to MetaMask 📲
1. From the MBX Wallet main screen, click on the MBX token.
2. Click the ‘send’ button.
3. Enter the wallet address to send the token to.
4. Be careful not to make a mistake in your wallet address!
5. Enter the quantity you want to send. For example, let’s send 1MBX.
6. From my wallet, to whom, and how much… Make sure to double-check!
7. Please enter your Trading Password.
(If you lose your trading password, there’s no way of recovering it. Be careful.)
8. Congratulations! Success!
9. Let’s confirm if the transfer to the MetaMask wallet went smoothly. 👍
10. Oh, the 1MBX has arrived! :)
Today, we learned about “Sending Tokens from MBX Wallet to MetaMask.” from the MBX Wallet User Guide. How was it?
We’ll see you next time with the second part of the MBX Wallet User Guide.
#MBX #MARBLEX #WALLET#GUIDE #METAMASK #TOKEN #CRYPTO #BLOCKCHAIN