[GUIDES] MBX Wallet User Guide Part 5 — How to send MBX from CEX to MARBLEX Wallet
This is the 5th part of the MBX Wallet User Guide. Today’s topic is “How to send MBX from CEX to MARBLEX Wallet.”
Let’s get started!
# Check my wallet deposit address
1. Log in to your MARBLEX wallet account
2. Click the person in the upper right corner
3. Click the Address [Copy] button
# Buy and transfer MBX from CEX
4. Log in to your exchange account. Today, we will use the Huobi exchange, where MBX was recently listed!
5. Enter MBX in the search bar at the top of the Home screen
6. You can see that MBX-related information and Pair are displayed. Now, select the MBX trading pair!
7. Enter the desired purchase price and quantity, then press [Buy MBX] to complete the purchase order!
8. Order history that has not been completed can be found at the bottom of Open Order, and when a transaction is completed, the details can be found in History.
※ Because MBX on Huobi exchange is an MBX/USDT pair, you must have USDT on the exchange to trade.
9. After purchasing MBX, click the [Assets] button at the bottom of the screen, and then click the [Withdraw] button to select MBX.
10. Please fill out the requested information. In particular, check out Withdrawal Network and Destination Exchange. We chose [Others] because we will be transferring to the MARBLEX Wallet.
11. Please enter the correct MARBLEX wallet address that you copied in step 3. Tokens sent to the wrong address are irreversible, so be careful!
12. Check the withdrawal amount and fee, then click the [Withdraw] button. The withdrawal order is completed upon successful completion of Security Verification.
13. If the withdrawal from the exchange is successful, you can check the deposited MBX in your MARBLEX wallet!
Today, we looked at the 5th part of the MBX Wallet user guide, “How to send MBX from CEX to MARBLEX Wallet.” How useful was it for you?
You can check the MBX wallet guide series below.
<MBX Wallet User Guide Series>
👉 MBX Wallet User Guide Part 1 — MetaMask!
👉 MBX Wallet User Guide Part 2 — Buying Game Tokens!
👉 MBX Wallet User Guide Part 3 — How to buy KLAY on CEX and send it to MBX Wallet
👉 MBX Wallet User Guide Part 4 — How to sign up for MARBLEX Wallet
Stay tuned for more useful contents!
#MBX #MARBLEX #MARBLEXwallet #MBXwallet #Guide #HowtoUse #Huobi #Huobiexchange #CEX
Get to know MARBLEX
MARBLEX (MBX) is a blockchain-based game service company that aims to bring the highest quality blockchain games to market than any other company by producing AAA titles. A well-established company with over 6,000 collaborative employees, including game industry veterans and blockchain technology experts from across the globe. By providing services such as a cryptocurrency wallet, decentralized exchange, token staking, and NFT Marketplace, MARBLEX (MBX) allows users to experience an optimal blockchain-based game ecosystem.
Live games under MARBLEX Service
<Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds>
Upcoming games under MARBLEX Service
<King of Fighters Arena>
<Let’s Get Rich: Meta World>
MARBLEX Official Discord Link:
MARBLEX Official Twitter:
MARBLEX Official Facebook: