MAP Protocol Semi-Monthly Report #75 (Sept 1st-Sept 15th)
- Modify and improve atlas v0.2 version for cross-chain transactions data
- Added relayers management document in atlas and corresponding light client data configuration document.
- Test and fix the process of atlas IBFT consensus module and fixed some known bugs.
- Discuss overall architecture of MAP Protocol and optimize some of the work processes.
- Completed direct verification function of relayer’s cross-chain transaction data information.
- Relayer cross-chain transactions and coordinate process of data synchronization.
- Optimize contract code.
- MAP Genesis Relayer Node Mining begin 7th Sept 2021 @ 4pm (SGT). Staked relayer will receive free one-time gas subsidy of 2000 $MAP.
Scan the above and follow the tutorial link to start relayers node mining: https://medium.com/marcopolo-protocol/map-protocol-relayers-node-mining-tutorial-5162615c0d0e
- Press Release on Cointelegraph. MAP Protocol’s article “One System for All Blockchains with Map Protocol’s 3-Layer Structure” features on Cointelegraph. Reference link:
One system for all blockchains with Map Protocol's 3-layer structure
We've called Map Protocol the "blockchain freeway for assets," and that's not a description we take lightly…
- Polygon Twitter AMA: MAP Protocol was invited to join Polygon Twitter Space AMA on 8 September 2021, Wednesday.
About MAP Protocol
MAP Protocol is the omnichain layer for Web3 with fully secure cross-chain communication built on Light-client and zk-SNARK technology. MAP provides the cross-chain infrastructure to public chains and dApps by connecting both EVM with non-EVM chains. Developers can access a full suite of SDKs so their dApps can easily become omnichain applications.