MAP Protocol Semi-Monthly Report #88 (March 16th — March 31st)
· Maintained atlas V0.4.1 test network and complete functional test of Atlas (70%).
· Continuously optimize the document structure and related content, and fix the problems found in the test.
· Reconfiguration design adjusts bn256 G1 and G2 to pubkey and signature positions.
· Test the integrity of validator’s registration, election, reward, cancel functions in various situations.
- Bridge V2 was coordinated and the test version was launched.
- V2 was coordinated and the test version was launchedMap light node, rlpheader parsing verification code merge.
- Light node, synchronization of the latest n-bound verifier list function development.
- Investigation on the verification function of light node transactions.
# Community Updates
On March 16, MAP Protocol was included in Dapp.com, a blockchain decentralized application data analysis platform :
Article: “The Potential for Crosschain Protocol to become SWIFT of Blockchain-verse”
on 23 March, MAP was listed on Pancake Swap.
On March 24, MAP Protocol and Unifarm entered into a strategic partnership.
The partnership will increase the cross-chain interoperability of Unifarm and expands MAP’s ecosystem!
On March 31, Crosschain MAP Protocol is proud to announce our strategic partnership with ENCENTIVE, providing one-click deployment for MAP ecosystem.
GMAP DAO Governance (Trial Version) related contents below:
GMAP platform for governance financial products was officially launched on March 28.
# WEB3.0 MAP the World
Co-hosted the NFTLA VIP Party in Los Angeles on March 29.
#About MAP Protocol
Map Protocol is the ‘Blockchain Assets Freeway’. Map Protocol is a cross-chain bridging protocol that aims to be the secure end-to-end solution for any blockchain to move assets freely, i.e. allow fast trades of NFT assets in cross-chain decentralized manner. Do visit more info at MAP Protocol office website: https://www.maplabs.io/
To always stay on top of updates like this and more, pls follow us on the following platforms:
· MAP Protocol Twitter
· MAP Protocol Telegram Channel
· MAP Protocol Medium (For the latest updates and articles)
· MAP Protocol GitHub (Complete MAP Protocol project codes)
For more information, visit maplabs.io