MAP Protocol Weekly Report #37 (August 31st — September 6th)
Highlight: KuCoin Exchange resumed $MAP deposit and withdrawal functions
I. Team Update
Is a new month now, everyone, hello September.
On September 1st, MAP Protocol team released the latest token distribution model and timeline. The initial issuance of MAP is 10 billion tokens, which would be allocated according to the following distribution ratio:
The Founding Team Incentive part will be locked for 5 years and it won’t be unlocked for the first two years; unlocking data of all parts is on every January. After Technical Community, Ecosystem Incentive, Foundation, and PoB Community Incentive parts are partially unlocked, market circulation will still be strictly controlled based on actual expenditures.
Read the full announcement
MAP Protocol(MAP) Token Distribution Model and Timeline
On September 2nd, KuCoin exchange resumed $MAP deposit and withdrawal functions.
On September 5th, MAP Protocol hosted a new round of the King of the Community Contest event, the most active users on September 6th in MAP English Telegram group.
II. Community & Marketing (Aug 31 — Sep 6)
Media Channels: 126,553
- Twitter Followers: 53,174
- Telegram Channel: 73,379
- English Community: 76,190
- Russian Community: 2,849
- Indonesian Community: 1,944
- Turkish Community: 1,479
- Vietnamese Community: 841
- Korean Community: 3,094
- Commits: 551
- Star: 11
- Fork: 7
III. Technical Development
- GitHub: 5 new commits
- PoS consensus module: added a fork selection where VRF verifiers randomly generate blocks; when fork, the optimal chain will be selected according to the block broadcast time
- Block DB: added the storage of received orphan blocks and caches forks blocks through the P2P network
MAP Protocol Weekly Report #36 (August 24th — August 30th)
MAP Protocol Weekly Report #35 (August 17th — August 23rd)
A Recap of MAP Protocol’s Second Quarter in 2020
· MAP Protocol Medium (For the latest articles)
· MAP Protocol GitHub (For the complete codes)
For more information, visit maplabs.io