MAPO BUIDL Referral Airdrop 💰
As MAPO is continuously expanding its ecosystem and adding more chains for integration, we need more developers from all over the world to build their omnichain dApps and land their ideas or MVP into a full-fledged product on MAPO.
Now we’re inviting our dear MAPO community to join this effort with us by participating MAPO BUIDL Referral Event to receive a $MAPO airdrop for each successful dev invite! See details below 🦋
Perks & Participation for Community
- Receive $MAPO airdrop if you’ve invited one dev with GitHub verified successfully in the MAPO Discord server.
- For each successfully verified dev account, you’ll get 200 $MAPO as referral rewards
- If you rank in the top 5 in the invite leaderboard, you’ll unlock greater airdrop rewards!
How to participate
- Join MAPO Discord
- Create your invite link or code and then send it to the devs you know 🔵 Be sure to use your own invite link to invite devs, or your invites cannot be counted to receive the referral airdrop.
- Ask the devs to join MAPO Discord and connect their GitHub to Discord
Perks & Participation for For Developers
Once your connected GitHub account has been verified by our Dev team, you’ll receive a 500 $MAPO Entry Airdrop Reward. To truly build the future of the internet, we encourage you to join our BUIDL Program with your dev cohort or become a BUIDl Ambassador on MAPO to support developers on MAPO.
Perks for the BUIDL program 🏋️♀️
- Verified developers will first receive the Dev Entry Airdrop!
- Developers who have successfully built on MAP Protocol will receive up to 500k MAP BUILD Rewards!
Perks for the BUIDL Ambassador program 💎
- 10k $MAP per month in the trial period
- Once you’ve completed the probationary period, the compensation will increase to 100k $MAP per month
🌱 View BUIDL Program details here
BUILD with MAP Protocol
Join MAP Protocol BUILD program to build on MAP Protocol or to become a BUILD ambassador to receive up to 500k MAP…
About MAP Protocol
MAP Protocol is the ultimate omnichain layer of Web3 with provably secure cross-chain communication built on Light-client and ZK technology. MAP provides seamless communication with all chains and connects EVM with non-EVM. Developers can access a full suite of SDKs so their DApps can easily become omnichain applications.
Stay in touch with via