Accelerating Customer Centricity in Times of Uncertainty
IT leaders are being put to the test in a world managing the challenging effects of COVID-19. The best C-Suite Technologists will be spearheading their businesses’ strategic plans in the midst of a global economic recession and these plans are experience-centred.
The greatest accelerator, the pandemic, has kick-started a surge in digital mandates to make companies smart and responsive to changeable customer needs. As the role of software and technology in business continues to evolve, staying agile and in real-time is a must for staying on top.
Online Event Agenda Includes:
- Combating a digital divide between you and your competition: prioritizing your budget
- Integrating the customer experience: improving engagement along the entire journey
- Advancing analytics and propelling customer retention with a data-driven organization
- Leveraging new platforms: critical infrastructure and software tied to strategic goals
- Maurice Tayeh Global Chief Information Officer at Hatch
- Les Ottolenghi Former EVP, Chief Information Officer at Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Pete Gibson Chief Information Officer / Chief Technology Officer at Friendlys Restaurant
- Mukund Krishna Founder, CEO at Suyati Inc