Building a Better Roadmap: Four Milestones to Achieving Faster Oncology Trials
Oncology clinical trials have begun to rebound quickly in the post-COVID landscape, rising 30 percent higher than pre-pandemic levels. With this renewed focus on cancer research advancement, many pharma and biotech sponsors are searching for methods to accelerate the clinical trial process without sacrificing safety and quality. So, what steps can be taken to drive oncology trials forward faster?
Featuring clinical research experts, as well as oncology and hematology industry leaders, this webinar plans to spotlight four trial milestones designed to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of clinical trials.
- Reducing the regulatory burden on trial participants
- Incorporating real-world patient profiles into clinical trial design
- Integrating technology — from telehealth to remote monitoring
- Duplicative clinical trials across the same patient population
- Nindhana Paranthaman, MD, MBA Principal Medical Director and Medical Partner, USMA Oncology at Genentech
- Robert s. Negrin, MD Professor of Medicine and former Chief of the Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at Stanford University and Biorasi Scientific Advisory
- Omar Ibrahim, PhD Project Management at Biorasi