Can you afford not to automate your Model and EUC Governance Program?
Over the past decade, the cost of running MRM teams has spiralled, and as such creating agility and cost-effectiveness has become crucial. How, then, do you solve the conundrum of an increasing workload in Model and EUC Governance programs without adding to an already spiralling cost? In an environment of increased demands for transparency, the requirement to have timely and accurate evidence of adherence by Management, Audit and Regulators, and the risk of financial loss, fines and reputational damage for those that do not, automation becomes an increasingly essential tool to make your MRM function competitive.
- Meeting the challenges in building an accurate and complete model and EUC inventory
- Ensuring the timely evidencing of controls
- Reporting to Model and EUC stakeholders
- Practical steps to introducing automation Model and EUC Governance
- Alex Subba Row Sales Director at Mitratech
- Henry Umney SVP Commercial at Mitratech
- Graham Leslie Programme Manager at Fidelity International