Capturing, Extracting, and Successfully Converting Data Into structured, Usable Information Through IDP
It is common knowledge that organizations still use documents as their major source of data input for important business processes. But to be able to properly process the unstructured and semi-structured data these documents entail requires knowledge workers to manually enter data, and perform exception management and quality checks, making this a bulky, time-consuming, and costly procedure. To be able to identify the correct tools for automation processes to fit the needs of your business is therefore a very important task in successfully driving digital transformation across all channels.
Join us on this 60min interactive webinar, where experts from The Northern Trust Corporation, Everest Group, Arch Insurance Group Inc. and Datamatics analyze the best strategies to identify the correct tools for automation processes, the pitfalls, and how to avoid them.
- Analyzing the best strategies to identify the correct tools for automation processes to fit the needs of your business
- Overviewing technical tools required for the successful use and match of RPA and AI with your business needs
- Capturing, extracting, and processing data from a variety of document formats, converting them into structured, usable information through IDP
- Avoiding the pitfalls: Overcoming challenges when choosing the correct tools for your agenda
- Creating a priority list for automation across your institution to minimize overlap and costs
- Techniques for analyzing and identifying value return on automation of your processes
Senior Vice President of Digital & Automation
The Northern Trust Corporation
Arch Insurance Group Inc.
EVP & Head — Intelligent Automation Solutions & Products