CX Reimagined: Right Content, Right Channel, Right Customer, Right Time
In the age of digital ubiquity, 90% of customers expect a seamless Omni-channel experience. The key challenge facing organisations is how you reconcile your legacy client communications management systems with ensuring the relevancy of your communications through data-driven enhancements and personalization at every touchpoint.
Changes in digital communication paradigms accelerated by the pandemic have forever changed how we need to engage with customers. Rethinking your CX strategy around the total customer digital experience is now mission-critical.
How can you leverage emerging digital platform innovations and enable your customers to help themselves quickly and effortlessly? Join us and hear from senior-level experts about the latest trends and best practice approaches to engaging with your customers when they want what they want.
- Devising strategies to implement best practice customer communication frameworks
- Rethinking your CX strategy around unifying the customer experience
- Eliminating noise, irrelevant or undelivered comms
- Leveraging technology in new ways that can evolve customer communication dynamics
- Rebuilding customer loyalty with hyper-personalisation and enabling next best experience
- Addressing the challenges of consolidating legacy CCM platforms with advanced AI and other platforms
Head of Customer First & Customer Insights
Stanley Tan — moderator
Commercial Director APAC